PDA

View Full Version : Dragway42 2004 hookup info thread

CRUZTAKER
06-09-2004, 05:43 PM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/watermark.php?file=510/627Dragway42-med.jpg

TRACK INFO HERE (http://www.dragway42.com/)

A thread to keep track of friday night fun throughout the summer!

Next drag: FRIDAY JUNE 10TH

As long as the weather holds, I am going to try the new tires Friday night at the track. Regular test and tune from 5:30 to 8:30 and then it's the quick 8 bikes.
$10 ENTRY FEE.

EDIT: OH BOTHER! RAIN OUT AGAIN....

CRUZTAKER
06-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Matt and I will be there Tuesday June 15th early.

No rain, no rain, no rain.....!

WEATHER LOOKS GOOD...IT'S A GO!!!

jbr927
06-15-2004, 05:19 PM
I thought for a second I was gonna make it - on a Tuesday no less. Then that darn pager went off :eek: and we were off to help a sick horse. :( Oh well, keep me posted. I will get there yet. Things are starting to level out @ work so my hours will get a little more normal.

I have a big horse show this weekend, but maybe the next one.

Thanks for the call today Barry - I hope to see all of you soon!!!

Jacki

PS - I saw noted in another post about Indy? I plan on having my own room - no worries.

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

CRUZTAKER
07-04-2004, 10:36 AM
TUESDAY JULY 6TH, 2004

...open test and tune $10 17:30-2230. I need to see some numbers with the new t/c and would enjoy some company!

edit:
Ken and I had a blast. I was able to improve my times to 13.6, but traction was very much and issue, and there is a strange lack of power right after the 1-2 shift with the new T/C.

mpearce
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Who is all going to the 42?? Heather and I are in...Barry I know you'll be there...

Who else will be going?

-Mat

CRUZTAKER
09-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Tuesday Sept. 14th 1700-2230 at Dragway42 weather providing.

See the Dragway42 website for directions. It's approx 35 miles out of Cleveland in W. Salem, Ohio.

Race gas is onsite...bring a jug.I am ready, and so is the weather. I will be leaving a little early, as I want to get to the track before it opens to cool the car down and swap tires.

Tires and wheels ready, cordless impact is charged, filled half the tank with CAM2 110, car is loaded and parked.....tuesday night is on!:run:

RedMM, Mike said he will come as well. FastMerc should be there....so we may as many as 4 MM's, 1 Buick, and 1 Mach1.

mpearce
09-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Wow! Shaping up to be a good night!! Don't forget spub is coming too!! I think we will get a good jump on getting down early as well. This will be the most MM's ive ever seen at 42! Should be quite the event...i'm bringing food, cooler full of goodies, water, ice, chairs, etc. And of course the video camera to catch all the MM's in action. See everyone tomorrow night! Hey Barry...if you get there before all of us...save us a spot to park together.

-Mat