PDA

View Full Version : More Rotor & Brake Pad Kits

RockAuto
07-27-2018, 12:07 PM
RockAuto now offers more Rotor & Brake Pad Kit options than ever before! New pads and rotors are matched so you conveniently have what you need to successfully restore or upgrade your brakes. Our newly expanded selection includes brake kits from top rated manufacturers including Beck/Arnley, Centric, DuraGo and Power Stop. Of course, all brake kits include RockAuto's reliably low prices too!

The RockAuto catalog provides quality/design levels ranging from Economy to Daily Driver to Heavy Duty to Premium to Performance. With such a wide selection of options, you are bound to find a brake kit to match your driving style, handle your towing needs and/or complement your vehicle's appearance.

Find Rotor and Brake Pad Kits for your specific vehicles in the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category of the RockAuto catalog (https://www.rockauto.com/?a=mercurymarauder).

https://www.rockauto.com/Images/forum/july_18-forumIMG.jpg

crownvic05
07-27-2018, 02:26 PM
I have the ones on the left front and back. Extreamly satisfied and very very low in brake dust.

justbob
07-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Will the correct parts be delivered?

If not, how is your customer service these days...???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NXSBOB
07-28-2018, 07:10 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GoldPanther
07-29-2018, 11:02 AM

:flamer: any bad experiences?

justbob
07-29-2018, 01:32 PM
:flamer: any bad experiences?

I was just laughing over here when I read this thread as two unfortunate members here just lately were sent the wrong brake calipers and one of them got screwed over by his repeated attempts to contact customer service. I “think” the other guy got straightened out after so many attempts...

Note to Rock Auto: Perhaps put more focus on your customer service like the way it used to be (hint hint, have actual people answer a telephone and address issues immediately) and less time advertising to a soon be gone consumer base... Just a thought.

crownvic05
08-01-2018, 06:19 AM
Just wanted to bring this to Rockauto attention.

You still giving out car magnets with orders? Ive place 2 orders recently and no magnets in box. Its a nice feature as I collect them.

Just saying. Thank You

Ambitious1
08-01-2018, 01:09 PM
Note to Rock Auto: Perhaps put more focus on your customer service like the way it used to be (hint hint, have actual people answer a telephone and address issues immediately) and less time advertising to a soon be gone consumer base... Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would like to see this as well.

burt ragio
08-01-2018, 01:28 PM
I have always received excellent service from Rock Auto over the years.