PDA

View Full Version : Several Marauder sightings....

CRUZTAKER
06-11-2004, 06:06 AM
Recently I have sighted many Marauders in my area. All black as well.

Most recently, I-71 northbound exiting at E.9th st. I waved, he waved...but I was in the company van.

Ironically, 500 feet from my driveway in Broadview Hts., turning onto a side street near Wright Rd. Again, I was in the beater Vic.

Last, at the I-80 turnpike toll gate exit 6a RT.4. I was in the MM, but we were in opposing lanes.....

Who are you people!!!!!?

ParkRanger
06-13-2004, 06:08 AM
I waved, he waved...but I was in the company van.

You guys ever live in West Hollywood?

mpearce
07-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Heather and I were out to lunch this afternoon around the southpark mall in strongsville, OH. We spotted a Marauder in a near by parking lot...looked immaculate, tint, oem spoiler, license plate read something to the effect of Gas Guzzler, etc. So I did what any Marauder lover would do, and I left a piece of paper with the website on it, and the Buckeye Marauder forums etc. Hopefully we'll have a new member soon...we need a few more members in the Cleveland area so we can all get together more frequently! If you're the person who's car I put the piece of paper on...welcome to the site!

-Mat

CRUZTAKER
07-21-2004, 08:14 PM
..... license plate read something to the effect of Gas Guzzler, etc. So I did what any Marauder lover would do, and I left a piece of paper with the website on it, and the Buckeye Marauder forums etc. .....-MatI believe that was GRASSHOPPER, as he lives over there and that plate rings a bell. He is a member, but doesn't get too involved in board stuff.

FastMerc
08-23-2004, 05:33 PM

Most recently, I-71 northbound exiting at E.9th st. I waved, he waved...but I was in the company van.

Ironically, 500 feet from my driveway in Broadview Hts., turning onto a side street near Wright Rd. Again, I was in the beater Vic.

Last, at the I-80 turnpike toll gate exit 6a RT.4. I was in the MM, but we were in opposing lanes.....

Who are you people!!!!!? I have spotted some in my area also 2 blacks and one red, we need little card to put on the windows.But unfortunantly they were going the opposite direction :run: know what I mean.

FastMerc
08-23-2004, 05:35 PM
I believe that was GRASSHOPPER, as he lives over there and that plate rings a bell. He is a member, but doesn't get too involved in board stuff. :drive: Havnt seen KNG COBRA for a while!

ACMarina
08-23-2004, 05:49 PM
we need little card to put on the windows. Try this (http://oeward.users.superford.org/random/CVNCards-Avery5376.pdf%20)

It's what my other forum uses for welcome cards. Somebody with some skills could pretty easily modify the file to work for you guys, and you just print these out on business card stock on your regular printer. I keep a stash in my CV in case I see a really nice ride. .

wsmylie
08-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Cruz...was up your way in early August and saw a real clean 03 Blk M.M. parked in front of the "Courtyard" restaurant in Brecksville shopping center area off 82 east of 21. It had some kinda organizational baseball style cap on rear window package deck. Anyway... I left Brecksville shortly after high school graduation bout 35 years ago and came to the Sunshine State. If I recall correctly isn't Wright Road off of Wallings east of Broadview, right??? Was driving my 04 silver birch w/ Fla plates on the trip but didn't see any "sighting" reports pop up on me from your region. I did get caught a week before by Steve G of the Windy City Marauders while in suburban Chicago. Best Regards...BILL

Who are you people!!!!!?

CRUZTAKER
08-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey Bill....we eat at the courtyard frequently as it is 1.2 from my house in Broadview Hts. and Dad in Law is close with the owner.

Perhaps I'll see you in Florida this fall.

wsmylie
08-24-2004, 09:52 PM
I ate there a couple of times while in OH this past trip..foodis pretty good and beer was cold. Was that your M.M. I saw out front??? My sister lives in Royalton but still looks after the old, empty family home in B-ville; she and her hubby like a place called "Eddie's Creek Side" on 21 just north of 82. P.S. The Tribe seems to be runnin outta steam.
Hey Bill....we eat at the courtyard frequently as it is 1.2 from my house in Broadview Hts. and Dad in Law is close with the owner.

Perhaps I'll see you in Florida this fall.

jerrym3
11-18-2005, 08:24 AM
Saw a black Marauder yesterday afternoon. (11/17/2005)

Parked outside the UBS (formerly Paine Webber) building right on the Hudson River.

MM03MOK
11-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Try this (http://oeward.users.superford.org/random/CVNCards-Avery5376.pdf%20)

It's what my other forum uses for welcome cards. Somebody with some skills could pretty easily modify the file to work for you guys, and you just print these out on business card stock on your regular printer. I keep a stash in my CV in case I see a really nice ride. .Way ahead of you! ;)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59 27

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16759

MERCMAN
11-18-2005, 11:30 AM
would that be A.A.M.M.O ?????

CRUZTAKER
11-18-2005, 05:35 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/showcase/files/6/2/7/deadhorse.gif

Where's that "I see dead threads" photo chop when ya need it?:shake:

Petrograde
11-18-2005, 06:21 PM
wow,.. it's weird seeing the names of towns and roads/highways from my old stomping grounds.