PDA

View Full Version : NTM & SLCC

cruzer
06-11-2004, 09:47 PM
We had a very interesting meeting at John Eagle last nite. Had a chance to sit down with the Lone Star folks and really discuss our future with them. They are glad we have joined them and look forward to more Marauder members and more participation by our group in club affairs. The first step was having a Marauder member on the board---Dan (2003 MIB) is now Vice President. Secondly I "volunteered" the Marauder group to host the Fall picnic sometime in October. Also we hope we can have a large turn-out of Marauders for the opening day of the Texas State Fair---lots of fun---details later.
There are only 8 Marauder members of the club--we had 15 at Chucks ????? The benefits of membership will return your membership fee on your first service visit to John Eagle--we have special club rates on labor and parts--very nice reductions and EXCELLENT service--club insurance and all the advantages of an established and respected club without all the headaches of getting organized and registered.Sure would like everyone in the Metroplex to become a member--. We'll talk about the picnic at Chuck's on the 26th--see you there, Maury

jfclancy
06-12-2004, 07:32 AM
is now Vice President. Secondly I "volunteered" the Marauder group to host the Fall picnic sometime in October. Also we hope we can have a large turn-out of Marauders for the opening day of the Texas State Fair---lots of fun---details later.
There are only 8 Marauder members of the club--we had 15 at Chucks ????? The benefits of membership will return your membership fee on your first service visit to John Eagle--we have special club rates on labor and parts--very nice reductions and EXCELLENT service--club insurance and all the advantages of an established and respected club without all the headaches of getting organized and registered.Sure would like everyone in the Metroplex to become a member--. We'll talk about the picnic at Chuck's on the 26th--see you there, Maury[/QUOTE]
Well now interesting ... however as a retired USAF NCO volunteer is an
Ugly word! Just kidding .. well sorta will try to make the 26th at Chuck's ..
with training and vacations at work unsure of my schedule that far in advance.

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: :beer:

Redster
06-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Hey Cruzer! I'm on board. I joined when I was there. However, I have trouble making the Thurs. meetings. I will make most of the events where you need another MM.
Congrats to VP Dan.

2003 MIB
06-14-2004, 06:21 AM
USAF NCO volunteer is an Ugly word! Just kidding .. well sorta

Right there with you, Big Joe...That may be a universal NCO ugly word. However, it appears all the club wants from a Vice President is someone who is willing to participate in the monthly Board Meeting. I can do that. A brief recon of the room made me the only viable candidate- Maury would have been my pick but his wife would kill him, Logan has the twins, Jack is really digging being retired. After Maury's speech about participation in the LSCC- I felt pretty compelled. I shall serve with all the dignity and grace that you've seen from me in the past.... :bs:

Racerx88
06-14-2004, 06:23 AM
............I shall serve with all the dignity and grace that you've seen from me in the past....
Did I miss something? :lol: