PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Ford GT at Dorian Ford

Hack Goby
06-12-2004, 04:44 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0440.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0438.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0441.JPG

merc406
06-12-2004, 06:37 AM
Great pictures Paul. :up:

chrish
06-12-2004, 07:31 AM
I'm not sure how to start my own thread.So, here is my unrelated question: When are the round fog lights on the MM supose to come ON? Mine only turn on if the headlights are on. the switch pulls out in more positions then full ON. My SVT focas has a similar switch and I can turn the lower round "fog" or "driving" lights on on more than one position & independent of the headlights; when the high beams are on these round lights turn off on the SVT.

jobrien8
06-12-2004, 07:49 AM
You cannot get just the foglights on only. You can turn them on with the parking lites by switching to parking lites and pulling the switch. Or pull it out when you turn the switch counterclockwise to auto-light and pull the switch.

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2004, 07:51 AM
CHRISH:
Turn the switch to running lights only, and pull the knob out. That is one setting. Turn the switch to running lites/headlights and pull the knob. That's the other setting.

If the ignition key is off, or removed, all light will extinguish except the running lamps to conserve the battery.

Now, as far as the GT! I love how these folks actually armour-all the ENTIRE wheel. That first test drive is gonna be a scream!!!:cool:

jobrien8
06-12-2004, 07:53 AM
Paul, as Larry said great photo's. I saw the car early Friday, before I went to Lidio's. I have some photo's too, but don't know yet how to put them on the threads. :mad2:

SouLRioT
06-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Why is it still there? Hasn't been sold yet? I like that the dealer is letting you walk right up to it, I was in a Dodge dealership awhile ago and they had roped off a Viper.

merc406
06-12-2004, 08:05 AM
I'm not sure how to start my own thread.So, here is my unrelated question: When are the round fog lights on the MM supose to come ON? Mine only turn on if the headlights are on. the switch pulls out in more positions then full ON. My SVT focas has a similar switch and I can turn the lower round "fog" or "driving" lights on on more than one position & independent of the headlights; when the high beams are on these round lights turn off on the SVT.

chrish, on starting a new thread, I've done it before but can't seem to be able to right now....Anyone :help:

SouLRioT
06-12-2004, 08:10 AM
in the forum type, ie. this one is in the motor city marauders, you would click on the button on the left hand side that said start new thread. After that its just like making any other post.

merc406
06-12-2004, 08:16 AM
in the forum type, ie. this one is in the motor city marauders, you would click on the button on the left hand side that said start new thread. After that its just like making any other post.

Thanks RioT, you got Soul!! :rasta: :cool:

merc406
06-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Why is it still there? Hasn't been sold yet? I like that the dealer is letting you walk right up to it, I was in a Dodge dealership awhile ago and they had roped off a Viper.

I think someone said it's a protype.

Racerx88
06-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Seeing that pic of the engine reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask.

I wonder if those "Powered By Ford" coil covers will fit on our engines?
Dealer, you out there? Could you give us a price for 'em? TIA

Petrograde
06-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Hey,...

It has my valve covers! :cool4:

CRUZTAKER
06-12-2004, 09:10 AM
There are two here in Cleveland. They were sent out to dealers via a lottery system and other special criteria based on sales numbers and such.

Marshall Ford East, where my Brother in law works was graced with two.
I doubt it's a prototype, as the real ones were shipped to the corrosponding dealers a short time ago.

As for buyers, most if not all of these cars are spoken for. Their purpose in the show room is to merely draw attention to the dealerships.

Donny Carlson
06-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Seeing that pic of the engine reminded me of something I've been wanting to ask.

I wonder if those "Powered By Ford" coil covers will fit on our engines?
Dealer, you out there? Could you give us a price for 'em? TIA
Ford Racing sells an extremely nice pair of polished coil covers that say "Ford Racing." I bought a set yesterday:cool4:

Black 04
06-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Donny,
Please post some pictures of the coil covers when you have them installed.

Bluerauder
06-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Great pics of the GT. That red certainly sparkles. It looks fast just sitting on the showroom floor.

Racerx88
06-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Ford Racing sells an extremely nice pair of polished coil covers that say "Ford Racing." I bought a set yesterday:cool4:

I know, but the last price I saw for 'em was $249 !!!!!

I was hoping the GT covers would be a little less $$.

BillyGman
06-14-2004, 09:14 AM
AAAAAAAARRRRRGGG!!!! Those pics are killing me!!! I want one sooooo badly!!! What a car!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: