PDA

View Full Version : Tune upgrade??

BAD MERC
09-16-2018, 07:31 AM
Hey Marty I got a public question but I'll probably come off as a fool. So for arguments' sake, I am asking for "those that don't already know".

My '04 has the original Xcal 2 with a Lidio tune. I set it and left it..... over a decade ago. I have firmer upshifts and compensation for 4.10 gear ratio. The shift firmness was increased to a tire chirp after the control arms were installed. Question is: I'd like to flash this back to the stock tune and get something different. I have not driven a car with your tune but a stock car vs. a tune are completely different animals. Just the praise you receive has piqued my interest enough for a modern upgrade. Got some details about your tune? PM me or post here... Thank you in advance.

Gryphonzus
09-17-2018, 11:12 AM
You are better off to call him. He has no problem talking to you on the phone. He really Is a great guy.

martyo
09-17-2018, 01:09 PM
Hey Marty I got a public question but I'll probably come off as a fool. So for arguments' sake, I am asking for "those that don't already know".

My '04 has the original Xcal 2 with a Lidio tune. I set it and left it..... over a decade ago. I have firmer upshifts and compensation for 4.10 gear ratio. The shift firmness was increased to a tire chirp after the control arms were installed. Question is: I'd like to flash this back to the stock tune and get something different. I have not driven a car with your tune but a stock car vs. a tune are completely different animals. Just the praise you receive has piqued my interest enough for a modern upgrade. Got some details about your tune? PM me or post here... Thank you in advance.

Call me.

Here’s my cell (914) 582-6262

You can reach me from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern time.

BAD MERC
09-17-2018, 04:21 PM
Whomever moved my reply to this thread, thank you!