PDA

View Full Version : Hey Twin Cities people...

FiveO
06-13-2004, 08:32 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself.

Name is Mark and I'm from Faribault.

On June 18th I'm flying to San Diego to purchase a fellow mm.net users vehicle. He had it posted in the Cars for Sale section.

2004 Silver MM with 4,000 miles.

I'll be driving her back next weekend.

Should be a great trip.

Mods galore over the summer and the Trilogy is going on in Jan/Feb sometime.

Any get togethers being planned in the near future?

TAF
06-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Mark...congrats on your new ride. Enjoy the drive back home!!! :up:

UAW 588
06-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Congrats on your new ride. You are going to love the Silver. :up:

HookedOnCV
06-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself.

Name is Mark and I'm from Faribault.

On June 18th I'm flying to San Diego to purchase a fellow mm.net users vehicle. He had it posted in the Cars for Sale section.

2004 Silver MM with 4,000 miles.

I'll be driving her back next weekend.

Should be a great trip.

Mods galore over the summer and the Trilogy is going on in Jan/Feb sometime.

Any get togethers being planned in the near future?

Mark, congratulations on your purchase! There are a few Marauders on the south side of the Twin Cities. Fairbault is just down the road from where I work (OK about 45 minutes or so from Apple Valley / Burnsville / Lakeville area). I hope we can get together since the weather is finally nice. About 4-5 Marauders and my Crown Vic met up in Woodbury in April and we then drove to Eau Claire, WI to race. Damn cold that day...race conditions were cloudy, snow flurries and less than 40 degrees outside.

There are a few (6-10?) Crown Vic's meeting at Como Park in St. Paul on July 10th I think. Go to CrownVic.net and look in the Regional forums for more info. I'm sure everybody would OOOH and AHHH over your Marauder if you came! Instant celebrity status!

Todd

FiveO
06-14-2004, 11:20 AM
My parents live in WI about 1/2 hour from Rock Falls.

I get there about 2x per year.

My dads got a 12 second Mustang GT....my S/C MM should give him a run for his money :)

Thanks for the info....!

Mark.

HookedOnCV
06-14-2004, 02:54 PM
My parents live in WI about 1/2 hour from Rock Falls.

I get there about 2x per year.

My dads got a 12 second Mustang GT....my S/C MM should give him a run for his money :)

Thanks for the info....!

Mark.

Bill's (Marauderer) Trilogy #9 2003 Marauder was running mid-12's that day at Rock Falls. Damn impressive! My car is a Trilogy wannabe. Not quite the same engine or s/c, but still a lot of fun to drive! I hope to meet up with you someday! Maybe this fall at Rock Falls Dragway when the weather is cooler?

Todd