PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday - Specials on Stainless Works Products

martyo
11-22-2018, 07:13 AM
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to my Marauder friends and family!

Now through December 2nd we are offering prices so low on Stainless Works products that I can’t even advertise them! I can however tell you that we can beat the Black Friday prices that you see on the Stainless Works website.

So, click on www.stainlessworks.net and then let me know if you’re interested!

Fastbob
11-22-2018, 07:24 AM

Now through December 2nd we are offering prices so low on Stainless Works products that I can’t even advertise them! I can however tell you that we can beat the Black Friday prices that you see on the Stainless Works website.

So, click on www.stainlessworks.net and then let me know if you’re interested!Just went to their website and man is it S L O W. Finally it loaded and there was only headers for the Marauder listed and no full exhaust. 2 questions... is full exhaust to replace the factory stuff available? Did they ever get their fitment issues resolved?

Feel free to PM price for exhaust if available shipped to 67035. I don't need headers. Thanks and keep up the great work you do.

martyo
11-22-2018, 07:28 AM
Just went to their website and man is it S L O W. Finally it loaded and there was only headers for the Marauder listed and no full exhaust. 2 questions... is full exhaust to replace the factory stuff available? Did they ever get their fitment issues resolved?

Feel free to PM price for exhaust if available shipped to 67035. I don't need headers. Thanks and keep up the great work you do.

The fitment issues are resolved and fitment is very good.

Look at CRVIC03CB for the cat back exhaust. We have has great results with this system. I will PM you pricing.

Jtrip
11-22-2018, 08:35 AM

So, click on www.stainlessworks.net and then let me know if you’re interested! PM me a price for the headers and exhaust shipped, please.

loud2004marquis
11-22-2018, 08:42 AM
..PM Sent..

martyo
11-22-2018, 09:04 AM
PM me a price for the headers and exhaust shipped, please.

Can you shoot me a message with your location please?

Jtrip
11-22-2018, 09:12 AM
Can you shoot me a message with your location please?

PM sent....

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-22-2018, 10:54 AM
Headers with catted leads please. Sending PM.

martyo
11-23-2018, 08:52 AM
Thanks for all the replies. I’ve responded to everyone.

martyo
11-28-2018, 07:50 PM
Bump.

Lowndex
11-28-2018, 07:56 PM
Any drop-in ready Coyote race engines with ECU and tune?

Invective
11-28-2018, 08:06 PM
I'm tempted as I love the look and sound of long tube headers. Truthfully, I'm not disappointed in the way Marauder currently performs after being upgraded at your shop. I will be asking for a reflash as Marauder now revs to 2500 rpm upon initial startup - way too much IMO. Actual net power increase of a Stainless install from front to rear?

a_d_a_m
11-30-2018, 12:59 PM
Well, my Christmas shopping is done as of today.

I can’t be the only person who buys my car presents, right?

martyo
11-30-2018, 01:38 PM
I'm tempted as I love the look and sound of long tube headers. Truthfully, I'm not disappointed in the way Marauder currently performs after being upgraded at your shop. I will be asking for a reflash as Marauder now revs to 2500 rpm upon initial startup - way too much IMO. Actual net power increase of a Stainless install from front to rear?

Typically 15-20 hp.

martyo
11-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Well, my Christmas shopping is done as of today.

I can’t be the only person who buys my car presents, right?

Thanks fir yiur order Adam!!!

martyo
11-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Any drop-in ready Coyote race engines with ECU and tune?

Step away from the internet....

martyo
12-02-2018, 02:15 PM
The sale is coming to an end!

Hurry!!

a_d_a_m
12-05-2018, 08:40 AM
Boy, FedEx is really pissing me off today.

I was at work and couldn't sign for the headers yesterday. No problem, figured I'd have it dropped at a local FedEx office and pick up after work. Today, it's 'on the FedEx truck for delivery' until...BOOM, it's "tendered at the Twinsburg office" and not getting delivered today. Customer service has no idea why.

I should've just called SW and said "hey, I'll stop down". :D

a_d_a_m
12-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Now it's showing delivered and available for pickup in Mentor.

Tail wagging the dog at FedEx, it seems!

Can't wait to put some Christmas lights on these bad boys tonight.

musclemerc
12-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Congrats on the headers Adam! Your gonna love them

a_d_a_m
12-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Other than UDPs, tune, and a K&N, I haven't done any motor mods yet (just suspension stuff and your skidplate). So yeah, I'm hoping I love it.

martyo
12-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Now it's showing delivered and available for pickup in Mentor.

Tail wagging the dog at FedEx, it seems!

Can't wait to put some Christmas lights on these bad boys tonight.

This is good news!!