PDA

View Full Version : New FL Marauder

crimzon
06-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi everyone. I just bought my 03 300a.

Live in Ocala. Anyone else near?

RoyLPita
06-14-2004, 12:43 PM
I'm near Boca Raton. Enjoy your new ride.

Cobra25
06-14-2004, 02:15 PM

Live in Ocala. Anyone else near? First of all I just want to say Good luck with your new Marauder, Second we have a Group called "The SunShine State Marauders." ,Please log on our site and Join or membership.Or you can PM Firedab our Forum Leader and he will hook you up. We have monthly meets at the TowerShops In Davie Florida ( Next one June 18 - 6 pm on. ) ,We just had a real nice picnic at Markham State Park a few weeks ago ,and in Sept it looks like we will be having a meet at the Gainsville track ( Near you) . Again Good luck !

Ross
06-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the club!

Mattsmerc
06-14-2004, 02:46 PM
:up: welcome to the best site for MM info around :up: :) :burnout:

jgc61sr2002
06-14-2004, 05:45 PM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your new ride. :D

Merc-O-matic
06-14-2004, 07:01 PM
Welcome to the Marauder family...

Gotta Love It! :beer:

"AL" Winter Springs, Fla

SouLRioT
06-14-2004, 07:09 PM
Welcome, and do as Cobra25 said and join our little group.

MICA Racing
06-14-2004, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the best source for Marauder information and camaraderie on the net! Enjoy your stay.

Marauder57
06-14-2004, 08:04 PM
Welcome.....hope you enjoy the Marauder as much as I have....I live in Mount Dora...not too far south......

Enjoy the forum...it is the best place to learn about the Marauder....ANYWHERE! :up:

Bluerauder
06-14-2004, 08:29 PM

Live in Ocala. Anyone else near?
Crimzon,
Welcome to the MM Net. Great folks, great source of info on your new ride. From one of the further north neighbors ....

MARAUDERCHICK
06-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Welcome Crimzon!!!

You have now entered the coolest place ever for Mercury Maruader owners!!!

Enjoy your new ride!!:up:

crimzon
06-15-2004, 06:32 AM
Thank you everyone for the welcome. I have been lurking around for a few weeks now researching my purchase silently.

As for the Davie meet this weekend, Davie is about 4 1/2 hours south of me, so if I did come after work, I wouldnt get there until 10:45pm. :cry:

I'll jump over to the sunshine state page now.

Give me the details on the Gainesville meet. Love the strip up there, and it's only a 30 minute drive. :beer:

Cobra25
06-15-2004, 11:21 AM
Thank you everyone for the welcome. I have been lurking around for a few weeks now researching my purchase silently.

As for the Davie meet this weekend, Davie is about 4 1/2 hours south of me, so if I did come after work, I wouldnt get there until 10:45pm. :cry:

I'll jump over to the sunshine state page now.

Give me the details on the Gainesville meet. Love the strip up there, and it's only a 30 minute drive. :beer: Detail's on the meet are being worked on. It will be in Sept most likely on a Saturday, unless something changes .I have to speak to our group first and then to Dennis Reinhart again. Their will be a posting in the near future.

buckyboy
06-28-2004, 08:37 PM
Hello ..I just picked up my 04 black/charcoal with 12 miles on her...looking to do some minor upgrades...want to upgrade the sound syatem..also maybe a chip, and 4:10 gears, i want to change the exhaust, but i dont want anything obnoxious...i love that deep mean cobra growl...i know they are after market exhausts on the mustangs i have heard..i just dont know what products to go with...Im in Ft myers..Florida!..thanks steve

MENINBLK
06-28-2004, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the MercuryMarauder.net Forums buckyboy !!

I've just turned 10,000 miles on my 04, and it will be mine for 6 months on Friday 7/2.
It is still relatively stock with some minor improvements, and I am looking to upgrade the Audiophile System
as well as the Exhaust System, but I don't want my Marauder to sound anything like a Mustang...
Its a Marauder and it needs to sound distinctively different.

Feel free to wander around aimlessly here.
There are a lot of people who will share their experiences with you, and make you feel right at home.

There is also a wealth of information here on your Marauder, and we are learning new stuff
every time someone gets under the hood, or underneath their own Marauder.

Good Luck with your new ride !!

RoyLPita
06-29-2004, 04:01 AM
Welcome aboard, Steve. Enjoy the site and your new MM.

crimzon
06-29-2004, 05:43 AM
Welcome aboard Steve. You should find all the information you need to upgrade your Marauder here. Great people.

Bootlegger
06-29-2004, 05:51 AM
Welcome on board, Contact Carfixer, or myself, for some of the mods we have done. Both of us live in the Ft. Myers area, and belong to the Sunshine State Marauders. We both make the trip to the other coast once a month for the get-together with the other club members...

RoyLPita
06-29-2004, 05:52 AM
Welcome aboard Crimzon, Enjoy the site and your MM, too.

chrish
06-29-2004, 11:31 AM
Sorry new member " junior member" MY 04' silver is the top in the world; everyone on this site does not disagree. good luck with #2, #3, #4 or what ever your bide ie :MM : ranking is...

Cobra25
06-29-2004, 01:14 PM
Sorry new member " junior member" MY 04' silver is the top in the world; everyone on this site does not disagree. good luck with #2, #3, #4 or what ever your bide ie :MM : ranking is... Look , I also have a Silver marauder and a car is only as good as the owner, It doesn't matter too anybody here in or group if some one is a New member,junior member or what the color of our cars are, we treat all member's equal, so take your my car is better than your car baby stuff back to the state you live in . Maybe someone over their will put up with your B.S. Have a nice Day !!!!!

Ross
06-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Uuuhhh, Cobra, I think (hope) that chrish was just pulling a new guy's chain in fun. I'm right, ain't I, chrish?

Bluerauder
06-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Hello ..I just picked up my 04 black/charcoal with 12 miles on her...looking to do some minor upgrades...want to upgrade the sound syatem..also maybe a chip, and 4:10 gears, i want to change the exhaust, but i dont want anything obnoxious...i love that deep mean cobra growl...i know they are after market exhausts on the mustangs i have heard..i just dont know what products to go with...Im in Ft myers..Florida!..thanks steve
Buckyboy,
Interesting handle/screenname. Was also my father's nickname on occasion ... usually he went by Buck for most of his 80 some years.

BTW. Welcome to the MM Net site. Ask and you shall receive answers to all your deepest most secret MM questions. Lots of great folks and great Marauder insight here.

chrish
06-29-2004, 02:09 PM
04' silver to '03 silver panties in an uprrrrorrrr?

Cobra25
06-29-2004, 05:46 PM
04' silver to '03 silver panties in an uprrrrorrrr? Men don't wear panties, or maybe some one didn't tell you that growing up, It seams your a little confused or maybe where you come it's normal.

crimzon
06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Men don't wear panties, or maybe some one didn't tell you that growing up, It seams your a little confused or maybe where you come it's normal.
lol, I think he was never taught that lesson. :lol:

buckyboy
07-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Actually Buck was my grandfathers nickname back in the old days, he used to drive down one way streets to beat the traffic, thus "bucking traffic...hence...the name buck.:D , and i named my boxer(male dog) Buck, refer to him as "buckyboy"
Buckyboy,
Interesting handle/screenname. Was also my father's nickname on occasion ... usually he went by Buck for most of his 80 some years.

BTW. Welcome to the MM Net site. Ask and you shall receive answers to all your deepest most secret MM questions. Lots of great folks and great Marauder insight here.

chrish
07-11-2004, 05:18 AM
lol, I think he was never taught that lesson. :lol:
Mother ship they are teaming up on me,,,HELP!!!!