PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping In June

barry
06-14-2004, 10:52 PM
For the month of June we are offering FREE Shipping on any product. Visit www.ssinserts.com and check us out. When checking out you will see a dealer code line, type in 0099 and shipping will be FREE. So you can order a set of Stainless Steel inserts, delivered to your home for just $63.95

FiveO
06-20-2004, 03:48 PM
For the month of June we are offering FREE Shipping on any product. Visit www.ssinserts.com and check us out. When checking out you will see a dealer code line, type in 0099 and shipping will be FREE. So you can order a set of Stainless Steel inserts, delivered to your home for just $63.95

Done!

:up:

Appreciate the info.

Donny Carlson
06-20-2004, 04:01 PM
For the month of June we are offering FREE Shipping on any product. Visit www.ssinserts.com (http://www.ssinserts.com/) and check us out. When checking out you will see a dealer code line, type in 0099 and shipping will be FREE. So you can order a set of Stainless Steel inserts, delivered to your home for just $63.95
I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed my skull license plate screws with red led eyes. Lots of comments and kids go bananas when I pass them at night!

SouLRioT
06-20-2004, 06:40 PM
For all the new guys joining the site these look good on the car, act now. I'm just sorry that I got mine befor they were a vendor.

FiveO
06-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Got my SSInserts today and am very pleased.

Professionally made...very sharp looking on my Silver MM.

I'll post some pics soon.