PDA

View Full Version : "Breakfast Club" this Saturday, June 19th!!!

TAF
06-15-2004, 05:42 AM
Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders "Breakfast Club"
8 AM - Saturday June 19th
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
http://maps.where2getit.com/cracker3/images/logo.gif (http://www.crackerbarrel.com/index.cfm)
I-75 & Delk Road
2150 Delk Road
Marietta GA
NOTE: To Be Confirmed...but, we COULD be joined by Ron and Aaron from Metco Motorsports this month!!!

Following breakfast...the SVTOA is having a Dyno-Day over at Team Ford. And, as we end up over there usually, we'll get to see some of our "high-horsepower" brethren.

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 06:26 AM
I'll be there!!!!:up:

torinodanswife
06-15-2004, 06:28 AM
would it be ok if i go even though my MM is hurt right now? I will bring pics to show you and find out what you guys think...........Alisha

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Absolutely!!!!!

I'm Kathy by the way....can't wait to meet you!

torinodanswife
06-15-2004, 06:43 AM
Ok thanks........I look forward to meeting you Kathy and everyone else......Alisha

martyo
06-15-2004, 09:03 AM
Ok thanks........I look forward to meeting you Kathy and everyone else......Alisha

ALisha: If you go the breakfast try not to sit next to Todd. He has "Roman" hands and "Russian" fingers.

torinodanswife
06-15-2004, 09:27 AM
ok ill keep that in mind LOL. but I dont know what my hubby would do with that while hes in Afganistan

67435animal
06-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Absolutely!!!!!

I'm Kathy by the way....can't wait to meet you!

I'm Bob by the way. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Bob

teamrope
06-15-2004, 04:59 PM
I wish I wasn't so far away. We could make it a birthday brunch. I turn 29 again!

Glenn
06-15-2004, 05:39 PM
I will definitely be there and also for the Team Ford Dyno pull. I hope Winston Chin is there to correct my speedometer with 4:10 gears. I Hope, Hope!!!

Glenn

TAF
06-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Alisha...2 things for you to be thankful for...

1) that you and yours were not hurt from your accident

and 2) Marty will NOT be at breakfast on Saturday..

Looking forward to meeting you in person...I'm enjoying the PMs back and forth with Dan...he's a good man!

martyo
06-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Alisha...2 things for you to be thankful for...

1) that my therapy sessions have been going really, really well

and 2) that I had my prescription for salt peter refilled today....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Alisha...

You have nothing to worry about as long as I'm there......I have FINALLY learned how to keep Todd in-line!!! So, your hubby has nothing to worry about!!

Can't wait to meet you!!:banana:

Kathy

martyo
06-15-2004, 07:54 PM
Alisha...

You have nothing to worry about as long as I'm there......I have FINALLY learned how to keep Todd in-line!!! So, your hubby has nothing to worry about!!

Can't wait to meet you!!:banana:

Kathy

Kathy: Tell us, just how many times did you have to hit Todd with that baseball bat???

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Kathy: Tell us, just how many times did you have to hit Todd with that baseball bat???
At last count.....ummmmm...let's see....I think he's up to 15 whacks now.....

He's kinda hard-headed ya' know!!

woaface
06-15-2004, 07:57 PM
And EVERYone loves me:D

TAF
06-15-2004, 07:57 PM

At last count.....ummmmm...let's see....I think he's up to 15 whacks now.....

He's kinda hard-headed ya' know!!
It wasn't a baseball bat....

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 07:58 PM
And EVERYone loves me:D
You got that right!!!:rock: ;)

martyo
06-15-2004, 07:58 PM

Dream on........Kathy has far better taste than you my friend.

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 07:59 PM
No??? Explain.......

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Dream on........Kathy has far better taste than you my friend.(winks and blows kisses at Marty)

martyo
06-15-2004, 08:01 PM
(::winks and blows kisses at Marty::)

(looking at calendar) Now when shall I plan my next trip to Atlanta.....

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 08:02 PM
(looking at calendar) Now when shall I plan my next trip to Atlanta.....
(Planning Romantic BBQ dinner)

woaface
06-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Awww man, I'm in tears over here:lol:

martyo
06-15-2004, 08:03 PM
(Planning Romantic BBQ dinner)

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Awww man, I'm in tears over here:lol:
Here James...(hands tissue)....go dry your eyes!

woaface
06-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Here James...(hands tissue)....go dry your eyes!
Why thank you.

Hey Kathy be careful...you and Marty weren't supposed to be the first MM.net marriage....;)

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Why thank you.

Hey Kathy be careful...you and Marty weren't supposed to be the first MM.net marriage....;)
Ahhhhh yessssss.....This is TRUE!! (Son);) ;)

woaface
06-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Logan should come in soon and say

"You guys!!! Yeeesh! :rolleyes: "

MICA Racing
06-15-2004, 08:39 PM
Kathy, Marty, do we need to get you a private (chat) room?

MARAUDERCHICK
06-15-2004, 08:45 PM
Kathy, Marty, do we need to get you a private (chat) room?
:lol: No!!! Just joking around!!!!:lol:

martyo
06-15-2004, 09:12 PM
:lol: No!!! Just joking around!!!!:lol:

We were????

RCSignals
06-16-2004, 12:01 AM
We were????
Poor marty. He was looking forward to a good BBQ dinner

torinodan
06-16-2004, 01:49 AM
This some of the funniest stuff i've heard in two weeks. Wish I could be there!Opps, People are looking, I have to contain myself. Well back to work. Laters

martyo
06-16-2004, 02:24 AM
This some of the funniest stuff i've heard in two weeks. Wish I could be there!Opps, People are looking, I have to contain myself. Well back to work. Laters

And dopey 'ol Todd thought I was going to offend you or your wife...They don't call him Goober fer nuthin'!! :shake:

67435animal
06-16-2004, 04:37 AM
And dopey 'ol Todd thought I was going to offend you or your wife...That don't call him Goober fer nuthin'!! :shake:

Is Todd that Goober? The Goober on TV? The one who ran for Congress? Is Todd that famous? Now I think I understand why Todd is what he is.

Bob

torinodanswife
06-16-2004, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up on everything. I need to watch out. LOL ! I am as my husband says i am 5 ft tall and hes 6 foot short, but they also say that dynmite comes in small packages. I think i can hold my own!! LOL. I cant wait to meet you guys!

Alisha

67435animal
06-16-2004, 04:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up on everything. I need to watch out. LOL ! I am as my husband says i am 5 ft tall and hes 6 foot short, but they also say that dynmite comes in small packages. I think i can hold my own!! LOL. I cant wait to meet you guys!

Alisha

Alisha, we all appreciate your husband's service. We salute him. See you Saturday. My mom is 5'2" and she is an absolute pistol!

Bob

torinodanswife
06-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Ok so you know what I am talking about then huh? Well thanks, its makes me feel proud of him when everyone commends him like that! I really cant wait til saturday now!!!!

Alisha

Haggis
06-16-2004, 05:08 AM
...its makes me feel proud of him when everyone commends him like that! I really cant wait til saturday now!!!!

Alisha

We are all PROUD of him and all who serve this Great Country to keep us FREE.

MARAUDERCHICK
06-16-2004, 07:33 AM
We were????

Shhhhhhhhh.....don't want to start any RUMORS around here;)

MARAUDERCHICK
06-16-2004, 07:35 AM
Poor marty. He was looking forward to a good BBQ dinner
Don't worry....Marty is still gonna get his BBQ.....I promised!!:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-16-2004, 07:36 AM
We are all PROUD of him and all who serve this Great Country to keep us FREE.
That's right!!! Two thumbs up to our awesome military!!!:up: :up:

67435animal
06-16-2004, 07:48 AM
Don't worry....Marty is still gonna get his BBQ.....I promised!!:up:

Can we watch Marty being grilled? :lol:

Bob

teamrope
06-16-2004, 08:09 AM
Can we watch Marty being grilled? :lol:

Bob
How much is the cover charge? :D

martyo
06-16-2004, 08:09 AM
Can we watch Marty being grilled?

Just come to Court with me on any given day, although I usually do the grilling!

67435animal
06-16-2004, 08:20 AM
How much is the cover charge? :D

Not sure. I would think it is going to be a function of Marty's hourly rate plus whatever Kathy can get away with. They both need funds to cover the cost of their mods.

Bob

torinodanswife
06-16-2004, 09:11 AM
you guys are too funny!i dont know if i am going to be able to handle saturday!

67435animal
06-16-2004, 09:39 AM
you guys are too funny!i dont know if i am going to be able to handle saturday!

You'll be just fine. We go easy on newbies...plus, the main purpose of the meeting Saturdayis to eat; and, we are a lot quieter when eating.

Bob

TAF
06-16-2004, 09:56 AM
we are a lot quieter when eating.

Bob
:lol: you got that ^^^ right Bob. PLUS Alisha...like me...Bob can attest to the skills of Tom and the boys over at Team Collision putting your car back together...even BETTER than new. :up:

Now that I've seen your pics...I can tell you Bob and I had them start with a MUCH tougher challenge.

67435animal
06-16-2004, 10:18 AM
:lol: you got that ^^^ right Bob. PLUS Alisha...like me...Bob can attest to the skills of Tom and the boys over at Team Collision putting your car back together...even BETTER than new. :up:

Now that I've seen your pics...I can tell you Bob and I had them start with a MUCH tougher challenge.

True. You'll see the 'after' on Saturday. I can send several befores. Basically, a fellow doing about 65 on I-75 decided he'd like to look in my trunk ...and...he did not ask nicely.

Bob

torinodanswife
06-16-2004, 11:31 PM
wow I cant wait to see it! I still havent heard anytihng from my insurance company yet. I dont know what the deal is but i will try to find out soon. I miss it and would like to know what is going on. but i will still keep you posted on what i find out about it. I will bring more pics saturday. so you can see more of it. I really would like some opinons on some things.

Alisha

TAF
06-17-2004, 09:25 AM
refresh...with all this rain...I MAY show up with a dirty car :eek: :shake: :down: :depress:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-17-2004, 09:29 AM
refresh...with all this rain...I MAY show up with a dirty car :eek: :shake: :down: :depress:
Unfortunately.....me too!!:depress:

Unless the rain stops Friday evening!!! I've been known to stay up into the wee hours of the morning cleaning up my baby!;)

Hey Todd....what time is the dyno-days at Team Ford gonna start and end on Saturday??

TAF
06-17-2004, 09:30 AM
Unfortunately.....me too!!:depress:

Unless the rain stops Friday evening!!! I've been known to stay up into the wee hours of the morning cleaning up my baby!;)

Hey Todd....what time is the dyno-days at Team Ford gonna start and end on Saturday??
They've got folks scheduled all day long. Looks like the schedule is full so only "observations" are possible...PLUS...watching Donny's Great Adventure (continued)...:up:

MARAUDERCHICK
06-17-2004, 09:34 AM
They've got folks scheduled all day long. Looks like the schedule is full so only "observations" are possible...PLUS...watching Donny's Great Adventure (continued)...:up:
Oh OK!! I've gotta take my car down to Butler to get my wheels Road Force Balanced and then balanced on the car!! So, I'll probably head over there after breakfast get that done and then come back to Team Ford to "observe"!

torinodanswife
06-17-2004, 03:26 PM
I know what you mean. But I dont have mine to wash right now. I will be driving my SHO though. Oh by the way it looks like my MM is all fixable. I dont know if that is good or bad though. I guess we will have to wait and see. you know.

Alisha

67435animal
06-17-2004, 03:56 PM
I know what you mean. But I dont have mine to wash right now. I will be driving my SHO though. Oh by the way it looks like my MM is all fixable. I dont know if that is good or bad though. I guess we will have to wait and see. you know.

Alisha

Alisha, great news. Don't leave the car in 'Bama. Have it towed to Team Collision and Todd and I will help you through the process. You could say that Todd and I have a special relationship with the guys in the collision center.

The other good thing is that Todd was their first Marauder customer and they made all the mistakes that they will ever make (very few, mind you) on his car.

Mike did my body work and Gary did my painting. Both excellent guys.

Bob

torinodanswife
06-17-2004, 11:21 PM
You know I was listening to you guys and wanted to have it send there but they dont work with my insurance company. Do you know of any other good places? Whos knows one might be right for my insurance. We will see.

Alisha

Alisha, great news. Don't leave the car in 'Bama. Have it towed to Team Collision and Todd and I will help you through the process. You could say that Todd and I have a special relationship with the guys in the collision center.

The other good thing is that Todd was their first Marauder customer and they made all the mistakes that they will ever make (very few, mind you) on his car.

Bob

Donny Carlson
06-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Well, my car will be in Marietta on Saturday, but I wont. :bigcry:

I had the day off, but due to last minute staffing problems, I have been mandatoried to work Saturday. Odd part is I have Friday and Monday off.
So, I drop my car off Friday at Team, accompany Dr. Toddenheimer on his rounds, then drive a rented Taurus home, to return on Monday when my car is done. No breakfast for Donny.

Somebody take lots of pictures, please:o

Oh, and check out my license plate skulls when you're at Team:rasta:

67435animal
06-18-2004, 01:19 AM
Alisha, you have the right to choose where you want your car repaired.

However, if you cannot use Team, there is a place on Cobb Parkway, just north of Bells Ferry. The name is Magnum. I have sent several people there in the past and they are excellent. One person had a Ford F150 repaired and he cannot tell where it was repaired. He is a car nut as well so I know they will do a good job.

Bob

torinodanswife
06-18-2004, 07:43 AM
oh ok thanks i will look into that one.

Alisha

Alisha, you have the right to choose where you want your car repaired.

However, if you cannot use Team, there is a place on Cobb Parkway, just north of Bells Ferry. The name is Magnum. I have sent several people there in the past and they are excellent. One person had a Ford F150 repaired and he cannot tell where it was repaired. He is a car nut as well so I know they will do a good job.

Bob

FordNut
06-18-2004, 09:05 AM

Bob
Where in 'Bama is the car? Paul T. Casey had his repairs done in Huntsville at Pearman. He reported good results.

TAF
06-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Alisha/Dan...please check your PMs. :up:

torinodanswife
06-18-2004, 11:09 PM
As far as I know it is in Oxford Annistion area at the moment unless they have tried bringing it back to ATL. Sorry Todd checked them. been really busy.

Agent M79
06-19-2004, 07:18 AM
Ok guys. It's 10:00am in Atlanta. Things should be taking hold right now.

In typical Agent fashion, I secretly switched their regular coffee for a special truth serum blend designed to create euphoria and excitment and the need to express repressed thoughts and activities.

Let me apologize in advance. I am sure we going to hear a lot of things... a lot of very disturbing things... bizarre pagan stuff... reports of heinous acts... barnyard animals... //shudder//

HOWEVER! Intermixed with with the giggling over zipper masks and chicken lust we will all finally learn what the big secret is all about. All shall be revealed as soon as they disentangle themselves from whatever immoral writhing heap they emerge from and start posting.

Finally! We'll ALL know! Ha haaaaa!

That's the Cracker Barrel on Southlake Plaza Drive... ri... right?

TAF
06-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Ok guys. It's 10:00am in Atlanta. Things should be taking hold right now.

In typical Agent fashion, I secretly switched their regular coffee for a special truth serum blend designed to create euphoria and excitment and the need to express repressed thoughts and activities.

Let me apologize in advance. I am sure we going to hear a lot of things... a lot of very disturbing things... bizarre pagan stuff... reports of heinous acts... barnyard animals... //shudder//

HOWEVER! Intermixed with with the giggling over zipper masks and chicken lust we will all finally learn what the big secret is all about. All shall be revealed as soon as they disentangle themselves from whatever immoral writhing heap they emerge from and start posting.

Finally! We'll ALL know! Ha haaaaa!

That's the Cracker Barrel on Southlake Plaza Drive... ri... right?
How 'bout a surprise guest and New Member to the Southern Marauders...in a newly painted (UNBELIEVABLE GREAT paint, BTW) Marauder....could it be in British Racing Green?

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/watermark.php?file=500/83Garfield.jpg

MARAUDERCHICK
06-19-2004, 01:42 PM
Green is such a lovely color!...................:roll eyes:

Bigdogjim
06-26-2004, 07:10 PM
1700 miles to Atlanta and back.....

$175. for fuel........

Two night lodging...$130.

Seeing an "old" friend and meeting new ones.......priceless:):)

It was great day indeed:):)

I'll have to do this again..................

MARAUDERCHICK
06-26-2004, 07:35 PM
1700 miles to Atlanta and back.....

$175. for fuel........

Two night lodging...$130.

Seeing an "old" friend and meeting new ones.......priceless:):)

It was great day indeed:):)

I'll have to do this again..................
Please do!!! It was nice meeting you Jim!!!

~Kathy~

torinodanswife
06-29-2004, 06:30 AM
Yes Jim it was a pleasure meeting you and talking with you. It would be cool to do it again sometime............Alisha