PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

michburt
06-15-2004, 02:07 PM
Hello,

My name is Mike and I just purchased an 04 Marauder. Probably going to end up with a million questions. I live in Plantation and I am interested in joining the Sunshine State Marauders. Nicest part is the Tower Shoppes are within 3 miles of me.
Just need a little direction on what to do.

Mike

jgc61sr2002
06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Mike - Welcome aboard. :D Good luck with your new ride. :up: Enjoy.

67435animal
06-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Hello,

My name is Mike and I just purchased an 04 Marauder. Probably going to end up with a million questions. I live in Plantation and I am interested in joining the Sunshine State Marauders. Nicest part is the Tower Shoppes are within 3 miles of me.

Mike

Mike, enjoy this fabulous car.

Bob

Bluerauder
06-15-2004, 02:23 PM
Hello,

Mike
Welcome Mike. Lots of great folks on the MM Net. No problem with the Million questions ..... 'cause there at least a million answers here. Enjoy your new ride and that permanent grin from ear-to-ear.

Ross
06-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the club!

woaface
06-15-2004, 03:26 PM
Welcome! We've got probably 2 million answers:rock:

duhtroll
06-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Yes, we do have lots of answers. Be sure to search the archives as there is a vast amount of knowledge here, and most if not all of your questions will be answered there, saving you time.

-A

SouLRioT
06-16-2004, 05:38 AM

Mike

What type of direction do you need? If its the area of the plaza we meet its infront of DSW shoes area and near the F150s and mini's. If you need more info just PM me. BTW welcome to the club.

crimzon
06-16-2004, 06:06 AM
Welcome to the site! Have fun with that car.

Haggis
06-16-2004, 06:13 AM
Hello,

Mike

Welcome MIke. And what to do??? Hmmm....direstions, go out your back door turn right, hop the fence, avoid neighbor's dog, hop next fence turn left go straight for 100' turn in circle turn left go through house (grab beer out of frig.), sit on front stoop and admire the Marauder while you drink your beer. :beer:

Congratulations on your Marauder. :rock:

Cobra25
06-16-2004, 06:32 AM
Hello,

Mike Hello Mike, First of all I want to wish you good luck with you Marauder and welcome you too the site. This friday we are meeting at the Tower Shops around 6 pm on. You live in Plantation so , The Tower Shops is Located about 2 blocks south of 595 on Unversity drive. It's on the left side behind Taco Bell in the Home Depo Shoping area. Stop by and join us and Join our group. See ya them! Cobra25 (Zoltan)

dwasson
06-16-2004, 06:47 AM

When I'm wondering what to do next I ask myself, "What would Keith Moon do?" Then I get liquored up and drive a car into a swimming pool.

How can I help you Mike?

RoyLPita
06-16-2004, 08:51 AM
Welcome aboard, Mike. Bring on the questions and might be able to answer them. I'll be at the meet on Friday.

michburt
06-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the many welcomes. I will, God willing and the creek don't rise, be at the Tower Shops Friday night.

Thanks again,

Mike:up:

mmmmmmarauder
06-18-2004, 08:51 AM
DENNIS REINHART

call him
do what he says

NUFF SAID:beer:

teamrope
06-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Yes, we do have lots of answers. Be sure to search the archives as there is a vast amount of knowledge here, and most if not all of your questions will be answered there, saving you time.

-A
Welcome to the Club! Just to add to what duhtroll said, oil theads are a long running joke/taboo on this site. If you want a good laugh, do a search on motor oil.

Also, the Todd & Marty show is a must see.

michburt
07-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the Club! Just to add to what duhtroll said, oil theads are a long running joke/taboo on this site. If you want a good laugh, do a search on motor oil.

Also, the Todd & Marty show is a must see.
I know what you mean regarding the oil thing. I own a Honda VTX1800R and venture into the VTXOA's board. Syn or Dyno - Weight - goes on and on.

Mike

valkyrie
07-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Welcome Aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firedab
07-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi and Welcome! Just so you know, the Sunshine State Marauders officially meet (usually) on the 3rd Friday of every month, at Tower Shops. This month's meet will be on the 16th. A post will be placed shortly. We look forward to seeing and meeting you there. Also, if you would like to join our group, please follow the link and request to join. See you then.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

RoyLPita
07-02-2004, 04:37 PM
BTW Dave (Firedab), Michburt was at our last meet. He was getting his Silverstars installed by me.

Firedab
07-03-2004, 07:33 AM
OOopps. I have met so many new members lately, I can't keep them straight! In that case see you again soon!

MarauderTJA
07-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Hello,

Mike
Hi Mike, congrats on getting your new 04 Marauder. Just got mine on July 3rd and recently joined the Sunshine State Marauders as well. You'll absolutely love your car!:up: It is one great ride.... Hope to meet you at an upcoming meet.

Tom, Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.

4.10's & Alternatice Chip tis week (I hope)
Trilogy SC ASAP:rolleyes:

Joe Walsh
07-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Welcome aboard Mike...Be careful when searching THREADS, you can get so involved going from one Thread to another that you'll look up and realize that you are out of beer AND its 1:35AM! Seriously, TONS of INFO & GOOD PEOPLE on this Website.
Joe

HwyCruiser
07-19-2004, 04:44 PM
DENNIS REINHART

call him
do what he says

NUFF SAID:beer:

What he said ^^^^.

One of only a few places in the country to experience MM nirvana. :up:

- JD