PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Night- June19th- Carolina Marauder Territory

Marauderman
06-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Hey folks--Just want to tell all there is going to be a Dyno Night at CP Racing here in Charlotte this Saturday Night, June 19th--From 8PM till Midnight- Preformed by "Pro-Dyno" (704-651-3807) :banana:

Dyno's runs are $40 for THREE PULLS. Supposely there will be alot of Vipers, Saleens , Supras, S2000s, etc....and your MM if you want--now is the time to check it out....

For map directions , go to www.CPRace.com , click "about CP Racing" and then 'map directions' middle of page,or call 704-527-0123.

They will be holding it out in front of their shop ...I'm told several large groups show up covering the whole night....so...

I gotta go..its only about 11 miles away from my house......and of course let them know what a MM looks like...these guys mostly are involved with the smaller cars but some real powerful.. and a few of them bigger foreign ones---may cause me to have # 7 step up to the plate...hummm....outta be fun..

Anyone want to join me ---let me know--should be fun,, and Ralph, the owner has said he is willing to sponser a meet for us and show us his shop and stuff some Sat we want to meet there ....details later..

For the locals, he located off I-77 and Tyvola Rd. on Griffin St...

You can get there map off their web page and print it for directions--just enlarge it before printing.........Tom

and...huh,, they usually do this monthly ..... :rock:

Marauderman
06-15-2004, 05:31 PM
Hey folks--Just want to tell all there is going to be a Dyno Night at CP Racing here in Charlotte this Saturday Night, June 19th--From 8PM till Midnight- Preformed by "Pro-Dyno" (704-651-3807) :banana:

Dyno's runs are $40 for THREE PULLS. Supposely there will be alot of Vipers, Saleens , Supras, S2000s, etc....and your MM if you want--now is the time to check it out....

For map directions , go to www.CPRace.com , click "about CP Racing" and then 'map directions' middle of page,or call 704-527-0123.

They will be holding it out in front of their shop ...I'm told several large groups show up covering the whole night....so...

I gotta go..its only about 11 miles away from my house......and of course let them know what a MM looks like...these guys mostly are involved with the smaller cars but some real powerful.. and a few of them bigger foreign ones---may cause me to have # 7 step up to the plate...hummm....outta be fun..

Anyone want to join me ---let me know--should be fun,, and Ralph, the owner has said he is willing to sponser a meet for us and show us his shop and stuff some Sat we want to meet there ....details later..

For the locals, he located off I-77 and Tyvola Rd. on Griffin St...

You can get there map off their web page and print it for directions--just enlarge it before printing.........Tom

and...huh,, they usually do this monthly ..... :rock:

Though I'd refresh with so many users on--hopefully our gang will see this....

Agent M79
06-16-2004, 06:18 AM
My plans for the weekend got messed up this morning so I won't be able to make this.

If you go, you need to report the makeup of CP Racing's customer base. Would it be a good place for MM's if it is mostly foreign brands they concentrate on?

Ultimately I guess we need a good Ford oriented shop ready with the expertise and commitment to take on a few Marauders.

Marauderman
06-16-2004, 08:25 AM
My plans for the weekend got messed up this morning so I won't be able to make this.

If you go, you need to report the makeup of CP Racing's customer base. Would it be a good place for MM's if it is mostly foreign brands they concentrate on?

Ultimately I guess we need a good Ford oriented shop ready with the expertise and commitment to take on a few Marauders.
Will Do...I plan on surveying the whole set up real well...will have camera in hand....I only hope the outside lighting is ok for pics......