PDA

View Full Version : Size of the resonators

fastblackmerc
06-17-2004, 07:57 AM
Anyone know the diameter and length of the exhaust resonators? I'm out of town and I'm near a store that has alot of chrome goodies for trucks. Thought I'd try to get some non-resonator stainless steel or chrome tips. BTW I installed the SS Marauder inserts.... Even the wife thinks they look good eventhough she doesn't like the my all black Marauder.

UAW 588
06-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Try looking here http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/products.html they sell stock OEM tips with no resonators. I have a set, but have not installed them yet. I know someone that has them and they sound nice. :up:

woaface
06-17-2004, 03:08 PM
UAW...you're one of the few that doesn't install what you get THE VERY SECOND it touhes your door step:rolleyes:

Marauderman
06-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Anyone know the diameter and length of the exhaust resonators? I'm out of town and I'm near a store that has alot of chrome goodies for trucks. Thought I'd try to get some non-resonator stainless steel or chrome tips. BTW I installed the SS Marauder inserts.... Even the wife thinks they look good eventhough she doesn't like the my all black Marauder.
Your best bet is to order a set from Wes Chain, A Vendor here on the board-I did a long time ago and love them--especially when you change the mufflers to compliment them..WOW!!--You will see-- Contact Wes and forget about those in that store your looking at--those from Wes are identical Meg tips but without the innerds and are clear throughout.........just do it....Tom

UAW 588
06-17-2004, 07:12 PM
UAW...you're one of the few that doesn't install what you get THE VERY SECOND it touhes your door step:rolleyes:

If there was 48Hrs in a day alot of things in my life would get done. But seeing as much as I can work, and take care of family responsiblities; I'm shooting for the first week in July when I have vacation. Life kind of sucks when your delt with sick loved one :alone: , and time becomes very precious. I praying I can squeeze a few days together to go to Indy :burnout: . But untill then it is day by day.