PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Carlisle All Ford Nationals -- Attendance and Awards

Bluerauder
06-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Carlisle All Ford Nationals Attendance and Awards
31 May – 2 June 2019

Statistics this year courtesy of Papillon (Voula) and MarauderJim.

Another very good turnout for the 2019 Carlisle All Ford Nationals this past weekend 31 May -2 June 2019. Many of the "regulars" attended with a couple new members in the crowd. Despite threatening weather on Wednesday and Thursday, the entire weekend turned out fine and didn't impact the event. MM.Net sponsors arranged for the 20 foot by 20 foot tent this year and the tables. The MM Location on Marauder Mountain was changed this year after 8 straight years on the Hill.

The stats are 28 Total Marauders were on the backside of Marauder Mountain this year(MMs).

13 Black (JPB) Cars + 1 Steve (Bronxxx) from Igloo Country on Friday only
7 Silver (SB) Cars (including Merc’s Select Display in Building Y)
4 Red (DTR) Cars
3 Blue (DBP) Cars

There were also 2 MMs for sale in the Car Corral but are not included in the count.,

MercuryMarauder.Net Club awards went to:

Best Black Marauder - Blackened300a (Paul)

Best Silver Marauder - Fordfrk (Jack)

Best Red Marauder - BossCougar (Mike)

Best Blue Marauder - Red91LX (Gene)

Best Car Display - vkirkend (Veron)

Best Wheel Display -FreddieH (Freddie)

Best Paint - Shermanator (Sherm)

Cleanest Interior - Rocs Merc (Rocco)

Cleanest Original Engine - 2 Speed Bill (Bill)

Cleanest Modified Engine - Ladyhawke (Chris)

Highest Mileage - SgtMac (Mac) (210,000)

Lowest Mileage - Mr. Man (Eric) (28,653)

Longest Distance Driven - BossCougar (Mike) (1,003 from Georgia)

Thanks to MarauderJim for arranging for the internal club awards and handling the logistics.

Official Carlisle Showfield Awards announced on Sunday at 9:00 AM !!

Only two (2) Classes this year !!

Class Y447 (2003-2004 Marauder Modified)

1st Place – vkirkend (Veron)
2nd Place – Blackened300a (Paul)
3rd Place -- MarauderJim (Jim)

Class Y449 (2003-2004 Marauder Stock)

1st Place – Bill Romelt (Bill)
2nd Place – Red91LX (Gene)
3rd Place -- BossCouger (Mike) (Mike)

Congrats to all of the Winners this year !!!

Bronxxx
06-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Was our black in the above numbers as we were there Friday but not Saturday:shake: what a mistake. Had a GREAT time.

Bluerauder
06-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Probably not since Saturday is the largest turnout. The count was done at 1:30 PM on Saturday .... usually peak attendance. Did you meet up with any of the Gang ?? Did you see the 2004 Silver MM in Building Y.

Bronxxx
06-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Yes we were at dinner Friday and met the gang and took pics. Welcomed very warmly. Had family to see on Saturday that’s why we didn’t make it. Must have missed seeing you but I heard lots about you the ‘know it all historian’ of the club. Looking to learn from your vast database. Can you please add us as we came from igloo country up north and just got home?

Steve

Bluerauder
06-02-2019, 06:18 PM
Yes we were at dinner Friday and met the gang and took pics. Welcomed very warmly. Had family to see on Saturday that’s why we didn’t make it. Must have missed seeing you but I heard lots about you the ‘know it all historian’ of the club. Looking to learn from your vast database. Can you please add us as we came from igloo country up north and just got home?

Steve

OK .... added

YIMMA
06-03-2019, 06:16 AM

SteveWelcome to the club Steve. It was great meeting with both you and your wife at breakfast on Saturday morning. Can't wait to met up with you again. Take care of that great find (MM) of yours. Love the story how you got it. Cheers for now, Tim & Joan

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the club Steve. It was great meeting with both you and your wife at breakfast on Saturday morning. Can't wait to met up with you again. Take care of that great find (MM) of yours. Love the story how you got it. Cheers for now, Tim & Joan

Sent from my SM-G900V using TapatalkYes, welcome! Sorry I had to miss Carlisle this year so didn't get to meet you but hope you'll be back again next year. Mr. Man, (Eric) enjoyed meeting you.

Hey Joan & Tim, I missed seeing you guys! NEXT YEAR!!!!:beer:

mario222
06-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Here is an album of the pictures I took this year of the show and the club cars. https://photos.app.goo.gl/zyShzbzGgod2thSy8

Another year, another good Carlisle

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Here is an album of the pictures I took this year of the show and the club cars. https://photos.app.goo.gl/zyShzbzGgod2thSy8

Another year, another good Carlisle Thanks so much for posting pics, Mario! See you next year!