PDA

View Full Version : Update on the Fuddruckers November 2, 2019 JAM meetup

Mr. Man
10-20-2019, 01:18 PM
More members are available on Saturday the 2nd of Novemeber, so that's the plan. 1pm at the Fudds in Roxbury/Succasauna NJ, 275 Route 10 East in the Home Depot mall. We will park where we can as a group, blah, blah, blah in the lot as usual and then head into eat.

Link:

www.fuddruckers.com/roxbury (http://www.fuddruckers.com/roxbury)

Entrance to mall eastbound is Commerce Blvd just after the Speedway gas station.

:)

Comin' in Hot
10-21-2019, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the date change, I will be there.

Ms. Denmark
10-21-2019, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the date change, I will be there. Me too!!!!!

PRCARGUY
10-21-2019, 05:35 PM
Subscribing :chicken: :popcorn: :chicken:

Mr. Man
10-22-2019, 08:14 AM
Subscribing :chicken: :popcorn: :chicken:Good excuse to blow the carbon out of your SB. :D :P

Mr. Man
10-28-2019, 01:04 PM
:bump: :bump: :)

OEFMARAUDERLOVE
10-28-2019, 03:03 PM
More members are available on Saturday the 2nd of Novemeber, so that's the plan. 1pm at the Fudds in Roxbury/Succasauna NJ, 275 Route 10 East in the Home Depot mall. We will park where we can as a group, blah, blah, blah in the lot as usual and then head into eat.

Link:

Entrance to mall eastbound is Commerce Blvd just after the Speedway gas station.

:)
i wish i lived closer
anyone in the upstate capital region, NY going?

Comin' in Hot
10-30-2019, 08:09 AM
i wish i lived closer
anyone in the upstate capital region, NY going?

It’s only like 2 1/2 hours each way!! What’s the problem?!

Mr. Man
11-01-2019, 09:00 AM
BUMPING for tomorrow. Weather will be excellent so drive your Marauders! Ms.D and I will see you in ours.

Ms. Denmark
11-02-2019, 05:34 AM
Today's the day! Eric and I look forward to seeing Jim & Joanne, Derek, John and ALL you JAMMERs here:

Link:

Mr. Man
11-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Home safe. Had a good turn out. 14 in attendance from 3 states. NJ, NY, and Pa.

4 Black, 3 of which were S/C'ed - Mr. Man, Blackened 300a, Comin' in Hot, The Fat Bastid(w/Valerie)
2 Silver Birches - Ms. Denmark, jsignorelli(w/JoAnne)
1 Blue Mustang - PRCarguy
1 GM - Mario(w/dad)
1 CV - Crabby 125
1 ? Not sure what Kenny and KellyAnne were in

Our food was delicious. :food: This Fuddruckers was smaller than the one we used to frequent, but we made it work.

Thanks to all who made the venture out. :beer: Weather was great. :up: We even made a run out Rt 80 to blow the cob webs out of our Marauders. Hadn't done that since Carlisle. :burn:

Now time to put the Marauders away till Spring. :depress:

PRCARGUY
11-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Many thanks for setting up the meet. It was great to see old friends and meeting new ones. The projector headlights installation project afterwards was so worth the time and laughs that went into it. Really wish we could get togther more often these things. :beer:

jsignorelli
11-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Joanne and I had a great time. The Silver Bird came out of winter storage for this event. She enjoyed a run on a beautiful sunny, cool day.
It was great to see our group take over an entire area of Fuddruckers. We should have more of these.

My SAAC group has monthly breakfasts at the Chester diner in Chester NJ. Rain or shine, summer or winter, we break bread together.
I would enjoy a similar meet up for the Marauders. If the weather permits, you take the car. Otherwise, the daily driver.
It is really all about the friends meeting friends.

jsignorelli
11-05-2019, 07:46 AM
FYI:

The car is booked for Carlisle 2020.
The B-W is booked for Carlisle 2020.
Joanne and I will arrive on Thursday afternoon around 3:00 PM