PDA

View Full Version : Carolinas Marauders Meeting #12 - July 10, 2004

frdwrnch
06-20-2004, 05:48 PM
The 12th gathering of the Carolinas Marauder Owners and all other interested persons will be held on Saturday July 10, 2004 ,12:30pm at frdwrnch's home/garage. The address is 107 K-Line Rd. in Indian Trail, NC. It is located southeast of Charlotte. Take exit 52 (Matthews) exit off of I-485. Go east away from Matthews (turn left at light if approaching from north). This is Monroe Rd. Go straight at the potters Rd. intersection light and continue for 1.4 miles. Turn right onto K-Line rd. at the fence company that can be identified as the brick buiding with small sections of fence erected in front of it. First house on left (not corner house). Extra parking available in gravel lot across street.
I'd appreciate if everyone could pm me by the end of the month so I can get a head count for materials (eats that is). I'll be cookin burgers and all beef hotdogs. If y'all could bring some fixins(side items) that would be great as well.
I get to show you guys my current projects and other liabilites. Who knows, maybe some of you will feel sorry enough for me that I can get some cheap labor!

Marauderman
06-22-2004, 05:52 AM
The 12th gathering of the Carolinas Marauder Owners and all other interested persons will be held on Saturday July 10, 2004 ,12:30pm at frdwrnch's home/garage. The address is 107 K-Line Rd. in Indian Trail, NC. It is located southeast of Charlotte. Take exit 52 (Matthews) exit off of I-485. Go east away from Matthews (turn left at light if approaching from north). This is Monroe Rd. Go straight at the potters Rd. intersection light and continue for 1.4 miles. Turn right onto K-Line rd. at the fence company that can be identified as the brick buiding with small sections of fence erected in front of it. First house on left (not corner house). Extra parking available in gravel lot across street.
I'd appreciate if everyone could pm me by the end of the month so I can get a head count for materials (eats that is). I'll be cookin burgers and all beef hotdogs. If y'all could bring some fixins(side items) that would be great as well.
I get to show you guys my current projects and other liabilites. Who knows, maybe some of you will feel sorry enough for me that I can get some cheap labor!
Just want to refresh by saying PM sent to you with our side dish and both of us will be there-- :cool: :banana: ........Tom

Agent M79
06-22-2004, 06:21 AM
We'll be there too. I got the directions to the navigator so that we can actually get there!

dok
06-22-2004, 06:39 AM
We will be there also.

Marauderman
06-24-2004, 09:44 AM
Refresh time--There are 4 couples for sure ---also a very good possibility that Midnightcruser will be there with a friend...so where is the other Carolina MArauders???? ..It's not time to name names yet--but time to get your plans together for a fun afternoon.....huh....believe Agent is organizing games.....that could be sneeky!!!....I'll take charge of rides....huh....whos next for something?????

Agent M79
06-24-2004, 11:51 AM
....believe Agent is organizing games...

:lol: ...but I just got off parole for the last time...

TAF
06-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Man...I'd LOVE to come up and join you folks...let's see if I can...if that's O.K.?

Agent M79
06-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Man...I'd LOVE to come up and join you folks...let's see if I can...if that's O.K.?

Thad be right neighborly, Todd. Do try!

Marauderman
06-25-2004, 10:32 AM
That would be great Todd if you could..and you could bring some pics of that project too....cause its not believable otherwise,,,,,and you tell stories so well....and maybe an update on the joint meets.....plus you just gotta see Russell's playground( Shop).. ((insert alot of envy here)).... :rock:

frdwrnch
06-25-2004, 01:03 PM
We would love it if you or any others from your area could join us!

SC Cheesehead
06-25-2004, 05:00 PM
frdwrnch,

We'd like to make this meeting, will plan on bringing cheese (what else) and some other stuff.

2004 DTR MM

We would love it if you or any others from your area could join us!

Marauderman
06-28-2004, 09:24 AM
frdwrnch,

We'd like to make this meeting, will plan on bringing cheese (what else) and some other stuff.

2004 DTR MM
What a good time for a refresh with such good news--!!
Wonderful--Just wonderful!! Ok now---if my count is correct--since SC Cheesehead has said 'We", that should bring it to 5 couples so far present and counting..ok now---just two weeks away..plenty of time for you other Marauder folks to chimn in--- now if only we can find a straight road out there someplace...hey ,, don't need it now that I think about it--got those M and Z arms on---shucks---forget it--who needs a strtaight road --phooey!- what was I thinking????,,...well now , who else is a coming?????????

stevencory
06-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Why yes.
I do believe that Jean and I will be in attendance.
I think we're bringing a bunch of cole slaw for all y'all. :coolman:

Marauderman
07-02-2004, 03:53 AM

Ok --Refresh time --a week to go and I believe we have 6 couples so far planning on being there---so set your plans for our cookout---where are you other members???? What are your plans????????????..........Tom

martyo
07-02-2004, 04:12 AM
Ok --Refresh time --a week to go and I believe we have 6 couples so far planning on being there---so set your plans for our cookout---where are you other members???? What are your plans????????????..........Tom

Tom where is my BBQ?????

Marauderman
07-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Tom where is my BBQ?????
Being packaged!

Bigdogjim
07-02-2004, 04:45 PM
What time exactly are you all gettin together??

Agent M79
07-02-2004, 05:13 PM
What time exactly are you all gettin together??

The 12th gathering of the Carolinas Marauder Owners and all other interested persons will be held on Saturday July 10, 2004, 12:30pm at frdwrnch's home/garage.
Maybe those glasses in your avatar shouldn't be quite so dark, eh Jim? :lol:

Agent M79
07-07-2004, 08:50 AM
Mrs. Agent has settled on pasta salad and we'll bring some other munchies and soft drinkables too.

We'll see y'all there! :up:

frdwrnch
07-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Sounds like we're going to have a pretty good turn out. Now I hope you guys are'nt expecting the Taj Mahal. My place is more like K&B Toys with big stuff!

Butch
07-07-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure about Jiffy and I making it there yet.

I have started a new job and am trying to get settled in.

As usual, I will have to let you know something on Friday. I know that frdwrnch is trying to get a head count so he knows how much food to get, but if necessary, I can bring our own burgers/dogs to throw on the grill.

Hope to be able to make it!

Marauderman
07-08-2004, 04:07 AM

If Butch and Jiffy come , that'll be 7 couples and if we have a suprise visit from Todd, well then, that will be a suprise!! Say SCCHEESEHEAD, maybe you could bring along woaface (James) along for the day trip....just wondering.... anyway....say frdwrnch(Russell) ...know any local county mounties( LEO's) that you could drop a hint to stop by---they are always fun to have around under friendly terms...:lol:.. see ya all there.......Tom

SC Cheesehead
07-08-2004, 03:34 PM
I'll e-mail woaface and see what his plans are, happy to bring him along if he's available. I know the activities are starting up around 12:30, but what's the schedule? We may be rolling in a bit late due to some stuff we've got to do Sat. am.

SCC-04DTR-MM

frdwrnch
07-08-2004, 08:00 PM
No real schedule but I bet we'll be jawin' til at least 3:30-4:00.

Butch
07-09-2004, 09:28 PM
Sorry guys....I won't be making it. I have WAY too many personal things to take care of this weekend.

Thanks anyway, and hopefully I will be able to make the next meet.

Please post pics after the meet.