PDA

View Full Version : Mustangeddie - Cobra Crankshaft

cobra3073
02-21-2020, 11:06 AM
A REAL positive feedback to "Mustangeddie" who went "above and beyond" in assisting me in obtaining a 2003/2004 Cobra crankshaft for the build of my backup motor for my 2003 Marauder.

I had replied to one of Ed's add for a crank he had but it was already sold. However, Ed noted he had a friend who had another one and he took action to facilitate my obtaining the crank. Shipping was reasonable and the crank arrived in great shape in a very timely manner.

I will not hesitate to purchase from Ed again.

Thanks Ed!!

BT

mustangeddie
02-21-2020, 12:00 PM
A REAL positive feedback to "Mustangeddie" who went "above and beyond" in assisting me in obtaining a 2003/2004 Cobra crankshaft for the build of my backup motor for my 2003 Marauder.

I had replied to one of Ed's add for a crank he had but it was already sold. However, Ed noted he had a friend who had another one and he took action to facilitate my obtaining the crank. Shipping was reasonable and the crank arrived in great shape in a very timely manner.

I will not hesitate to purchase from Ed again.

Thanks Ed!!

BT
Pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks BT

Dragcity
02-25-2020, 01:50 PM
Agreed, This guy is the best to deal with. He helped me out as well. Fair and trustworthy.