03-03-2020, 02:27 PM
Canceled\Postponed till next year

2020 Marauders in the 'Ville Meet 15th Anniversary

Sept 10th-13th

Hyatt Place Louisville East
701 Hurstbourne Parkway Louisville, Ky
(502)426-0119
http://louisvilleeast.place.hyatt.com/e n/hotel/home.html?corp_id=g - LMAR

They say they are wide open for this time but DO NOT wait till the last minute to make a reservation.

Planning the itinerary begins, details will follow!!!

MyBlackBeasts
03-03-2020, 04:46 PM
15th Anniversary!!!

So planning has begun on the 2020 Meet. Looks like it will be happening Sept 10th-13th with early arrivals on Wednesday. This is our 15th Anniversary which is why another day is added just like we did on the Tenth Ann.
Preliminary plans are to revisit some old favorites including the Ford Truck Plant. We look forward to seeing everybody and are grateful for the support and understanding!

Stay tuned...

Hoo Hoo!!!:banana2::beer::bounce:: rock::party:

Gryphonzus
03-04-2020, 09:15 AM
Are we there yet?:banana2:

Black Terror
03-04-2020, 02:08 PM
I'm ready for it, bringing Supercharged 2005 Town Car.

L.Mark
03-07-2020, 06:09 PM
​Updates in the first post!!!

Granddaddy Marq
03-17-2020, 02:14 PM
Since everything's been canceled in the whole country. Can we go ahead and have the Louisville meet this spring. We can probably get a large discount on the rooms. Nobody else is going to be there.

CBT
03-19-2020, 07:01 AM
I'm in! Also, I'd like to attend this function.

SilverPhoenix
03-20-2020, 09:32 PM
I'm in! Also, I'd like to attend this function.

God dang it...you'd better not be joking! Can you get in touch with Joe and convince him to show up this year? I really miss our 3somes...:bigcry:

MarauderJim
05-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Does the Hyatt offer a group rate for the Marauder group?

MyBlackBeasts
05-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Does the Hyatt offer a group rate for the Marauder group?

Yes, Lmark has it all set up. Just tell them you're with the Marauder group.

MarauderJim
05-12-2020, 05:29 PM
I am booked for my first Louisville gathering.
I look forward to meeting Marauder owners at the event.

MarauderJim
05-12-2020, 05:54 PM
At Carlisle I have found Marauder owners have a special passion for their unique vehicles!

MyBlackBeasts
05-12-2020, 05:58 PM
I am booked for my first Louisville gathering.
I look forward to meeting Marauder owners at the event.

Excellent!!!

MyBlackBeasts
05-28-2020, 07:33 AM
Booked!!! Be there the afternoon of September 8th.

SilverPhoenix
06-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Uh, so what's the story on this event? Main post has nothing but the dates of when it's gonna happen and what hotel is HQ, several posts down says updates in first post; what was updated? All of this 3 months ago...

???

L.Mark
06-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Uh, so what's the story on this event? Main post has nothing but the dates of when it's gonna happen and what hotel is HQ, several posts down says updates in first post; what was updated? All of this 3 months ago...

???

First off all the original post was updated with present info. There are no further updates, like the itinerary cause EVERYPLACE has been closed here with no dates for reopen. They are just meow beginning to reopen places on a limited basis...In order to have an itinerary, you have to call places and set dates to appear, not going to call around to places in hopes they might be open come September if they even know. When this life is somewhat back to normal then plans can resume. If not in September then we make a new date. If you have any other concerns then please ask...either myself or someone else that knows what's going on will respond...

SilverPhoenix
06-03-2020, 07:45 AM
First off all the original post was updated with present info. There are no further updates, like the itinerary cause EVERYPLACE has been closed here with no dates for reopen. They are just meow beginning to reopen places on a limited basis...In order to have an itinerary, you have to call places and set dates to appear, not going to call around to places in hopes they might be open come September if they even know. When this life is somewhat back to normal then plans can resume. If not in September then we make a new date. If you have any other concerns then please ask...either myself or someone else that knows what's going on will respond...

Ok then, thanks for the 'update'. Places/things/venues have been slowly re-opening around here for the past couple weeks; guess KY is doin' their own thing. Hopefully this meet will still be able to be held...miss all you MF'ers!

L.Mark
07-30-2020, 05:26 PM
It is regrets that we will have to cancel this year's Marauder's in the 'Ville. Due to places closing back down and stricter restrictions going and about to go into place here...Hope to see you all next year!!!

The hotel will honor any reservations not canceled if anyone still wants to come down and just hang out like we did at the unofficial Meet we had @3years ago...

Turbov6Bryan
08-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Damn. I was hoping to see everyone again. We should do a online drink fest with Skype or something.
Can we all just fly to Vegas or Alaska and have a kungflu free time?

Granddaddy Marq
08-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Damn. I was hoping to see everyone again. We should do a online drink fest with Skype or something.
Can we all just fly to Vegas or Alaska and have a kungflu free time?

Some how seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, on a computer screen isn't the same as seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, in the lobby of the hotel with the fire department.

justbob
08-03-2020, 07:59 PM
Some how seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, on a computer screen isn't the same as seeing everybody drunk, in their pajamas, in the lobby of the hotel with the fire department.

True dat Lou!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WPG_Merc
08-03-2020, 08:05 PM
It was reported the boarder maybe closed for the rest of the year or longer.:depress:
Will miss everyone & hope to be traveling in the US soon.:flag::canada:

justbob
08-04-2020, 06:19 PM
It was reported the boarder maybe closed for the rest of the year or longer.:depress:
Will miss everyone & hope to be traveling in the US soon.:flag::canada:

Snowboarder or skateboarder? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro