PDA

View Full Version : Marauderville

valkyrie
06-22-2004, 12:36 PM
Who is going to make the trip? Are there plans to drive together? If not is anyone interested?

Garfield
06-22-2004, 02:47 PM
I know Big Dog and I are going:):):)

Murader03
06-22-2004, 10:58 PM
We have at least two heading out on that Thursday morning. I'll be meeting Haggis in Hagerstown on I-70. We'll be heading west from there. It is my understanding that we'll be gathering a few more MM's as we pass through Columbus Ohio.

Haggis
06-23-2004, 03:30 AM
We will be heading West on I-70 through Pa. and then Ohio and onto Indy. We will/can meet up with anyone along the way. The Pa. Turnpike (I-76) and I-70 meet at Breezewood, Pa. and turns into I-70 Pa. Turnpike there, heading West.

I am pretty sure I we will be meeting Barry (Cruztaker) and some of the Ohio group on I-70 in Columbus? We just need to get out time schedules and meeting places sorted out.

Barry you out there, any input?

Murader03
06-23-2004, 03:43 AM
We will be heading West on I-70 through Pa. and then Ohio and onto Indy. We will/can meet up with anyone along the way. The Pa. Turnpike (I-76) and I-70 meet at Breezewood, Pa. and turns into I-70 Pa. Turnpike there, heading West.

I am pretty sure I we will be meeting Barry (Cruztaker) and some of the Ohio group on I-70 in Columbus? We just need to get out time schedules and meeting places sorted out.

Barry you out there, any input?

Just my .02's, it's about a 4 hour run from New Stanton, where I-70 jumps off the turnpike to Columbus. I run this route back to visit family just south of Columbus. It's just about 7.5 hrs from our home in Delaware to Lancaster. I would suspect that would be about 6+ from Haggerstown. Dot and I will leave at whatever time that morning to enable us to meet you and Chris at the Cracker Barrel there off of I-70 for breakfast. They open at 6 AM and we can be there when they open.

At least that's a start!

Haggis
06-23-2004, 05:43 AM
Just my .02's, it's about a 4 hour run from New Stanton, where I-70 jumps off the turnpike to Columbus. I run this route back to visit family just south of Columbus. It's just about 7.5 hrs from our home in Delaware to Lancaster. I would suspect that would be about 6+ from Haggerstown. Dot and I will leave at whatever time that morning to enable us to meet you and Chris at the Cracker Barrel there off of I-70 for breakfast. They open at 6 AM and we can be there when they open.

At least that's a start!

Hmm..you want me to have Chris up and at the Cracker Barrel at 6am. I don't think it's going to happen, let me talk to her this evening and I will let you know. I suppose you are talking about the Cracker Barrel in Hagerstown?

Also we are a mile from exit 49 on I-70 West in Frederick.

Murader03
06-23-2004, 07:39 AM
Hmm..you want me to have Chris up and at the Cracker Barrel at 6am. I don't think it's going to happen, let me talk to her this evening and I will let you know. I suppose you are talking about the Cracker Barrel in Hagerstown?

Also we are a mile from exit 49 on I-70 West in Frederick.

My mistake, I thought you were in Hagerstown. There's a CB in Frederick also. Well, shoot, if I have to get Dot up and on the road by 4 AM, you should be able to roll Chris out. Might want to stand back when you do though. :shot: :lol: :uzi:

We'll get together via phone as the time draws near! I'll send you both my cell and home phone via PM.

Haggis
06-23-2004, 08:11 AM
My mistake, I thought you were in Hagerstown. There's a CB in Frederick also. Well, shoot, if I have to get Dot up and on the road by 4 AM, you should be able to roll Chris out. Might want to stand back when you do though. :shot: :lol: :uzi:

We'll get together via phone as the time draws near! I'll send you both my cell and home phone via PM.

Bob you know the old saying "Dynamite comes in small packages." I will pass along your suggestion though.

There is a CB in Frederick, but it is south on I-270 and 6 miles out of the way in the other direction, Hagerstown CB will be just fine. Will talk further on the phone, I am waiting to hear from some of the NJ/NY crew on when and how they are heading West.