PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jerry, What Number Kit Are You Up To?

JET
06-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Jerry Barnes or whoever knows the answer to this question,
How many trilogy kits have been sold? I have number 8 and couldn't be happier. Lidio did the install around Thanksgiving 2003. I had about 32,000 miles on it then and now have 47,000 miles. Not one minute of trouble, well I did stall twice but before the trilogy kit I stalled about seven times so I can't blame the kit. Great job Jerry, trilogy & Lidio.
Thank You,
John

MikesMerc
06-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Sorry for the off topic, but what were your trap speeds JET? What other mods?

That's a nice 1/4 time in your sig :beer:

MARAUDER S/C #5
06-25-2004, 09:08 PM
Jerry Barnes,trilogy & Lidio.
:baaa: :up: :rock: :D :bows: :bounce: :banana2: :beer: :burnout: :P

JET
06-25-2004, 10:53 PM
Sorry for the off topic, but what were your trap speeds JET? What other mods?

That's a nice 1/4 time in your sig :beer:

on that run
1.970-60'
8.189-1/8 mile
12.687-1/4 mile
110.18-mph

other mods include:
*Lidios exhaust setup. i forget the details but it's just minor stuff.
*I have a smaller pulley that produced 12.4 psi of boost at
Lidio's shop.
*Widened rims with Nittos
*4.10 gear
*from Reinhart: sway bar, driveshaft, 180 thermostat & motorcraft plugs. Used to have his chip till it was replaced by Lidio when i got the S/C installed.
*3 tv screens, 2 dvd players & xbox keeps the kids quite or gives me a treat when i use a driver on long business trips.

I have the Baer calipers, rotors with Kenny Brown braided lines and a Accufab throttle body sitting a box in my office. I'm waiting for the Metco control arms. Once they come in, hopefully soon, I'll get it installed at the same time.

This winter I'm planning on sending my car up to Lidio & letting him do whatever he wants. That definitly includes having Apen port my S/C & his MAF kit. I most likely will bullet proof or upgrade the tranny since i'm already close to 50,000 miles. I'm waiting till Indy before i decide on the Kooks headers. I drive alot & have concerns about the sound level. Besides that i'll trust Lidios advice on what else to do however NOS if definitly not in my future. Well unless someone talks me into it.

One of these days i'll upgrade the stereo & speekers. there getting less impresive as time goes by. At that time I may also include a navigation system incorperated into the stereo.

I just got my warrenty extented to 96,000 miles. All the trouble i've had so far has had nothing to do with my mods & if I didn't have the warrenty it would have cost me a bundle. Getting my warrenty extended plays a big role in
descision to keep modding the car.

well is that off topic enough for yah?

BillyGman
06-25-2004, 11:00 PM
back on topic....for what it's worth, Jerry told me a few weeks ago that they're up to #42 however I don't know if that was an official number.

DEFYANT
12-17-2005, 09:41 PM
:bump:

I stumbled across this while searching around.

Jerry, what number are you up too?

Breadfan
12-17-2005, 09:53 PM
Last I heard #112, now resting comfortably on someone's floor waiting for a non-busy weekend. :)

Jerry Barnes
12-18-2005, 10:57 AM
We are delivering #113 Monday. Hope that helps!