PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the Trilogy SEMA kit?

JET
06-25-2004, 08:26 PM
I know it wasn't a definite that Trilogy would be offering the front & rear bumper kit seen at the SEMA show but I never read that it was dead either. Anybody know? Is there still a shot at it being produced?

Logan
06-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Read closer. Jerry indicated in the body kit update thread that there is no possibility of this kit being produced. They tried, but the cost is just way too high.

stevengerard
06-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Jeery, just recently said its a no go. Too expensive.

I was thinking about that, one of the major downsides to a limited production car like the MM is that there will be very little ROI for vendors, With only about 10k sold there aren't a lot to be customized. Think, this site has 2k members, that's a lot, 20% of owners (does the Mustang site have 20% of all mustang owners?), and of course many of those have already moved on to other cars. Even if 2% of us get S/Ced that's only 200. Between Dennis R, Kenny B, Trilogy and a scarce few others, half of those are already sold (@100 kits). SO its tough to develop stuff with a limited market share that has no more growth.

JET
06-25-2004, 10:25 PM
Too bad but thanks for the response.

Jerry Barnes
06-26-2004, 06:06 AM
Sorry Folks, there are so many thread on this subject I forgot to respond to them all.

The Body Kit will not be produced. Too costly and no one wants to make it in the limited quantities I estimated.

So thanks for everyone's interest!

Jerry