PDA

View Full Version : Back from St Thomas Event

bigslim
06-25-2004, 09:46 PM
First let me start out by saying thank you to the Crown Vic guys for hosting a great event. There were fifty "Panther Platform" cars there. Mostly CV's. It was nice meeting some off the other guys from this form too. I got a chance to meet MapleLeafMarauder. Very nice to put a face to the name. Also, I must say that we had the pleasure of having a "Windy City Guy" here too. I am very glad that Mark came with his Kenny Brown MM. Mark convoyed with me and three other MCM members, Robert (Repson), MarauderMike, and Wesley and his family. It was nice seeing the faces of the people as five MM's (three colors) passed them going up there. As stated earlier, there were about fifty Panther cars there. We took a tour of the Assembly Plant and just to let you know we did see a Marauder rolling down the line. End of production is still coming. Anyway, afterwards we had lunch and headed back to the states. I have posted some pictures in the gallery. Once again thanks to the Vic guys for hosting the event and thanks to the Motor City Guys for hosting our friend Mark from Chicago.

jgc61sr2002
06-26-2004, 06:01 AM
Slim - Sounds like you all had a grand time. :up:

chrish
06-26-2004, 08:17 AM
they ran just one mm down the line mixed in with other panther cars? Is this an updated factory for very flexable production?

bigslim
06-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Not a flexible plant. As it was explained to us the CV's, GM's, and MM's are all consider the same until they reach acertain part of the line. Once the doors are added they take on a personality all their own.

MARAUDER S/C #5
06-27-2004, 12:24 AM
Once the doors are added they take on a personality all their own.
I have the supercharged doors!!!!!!!!!:P

MikesMerc
06-27-2004, 06:14 AM
Looks llike it was a great trip! Sorry I missed it.

bigslim
06-27-2004, 10:27 PM
By the way, while we were there we saw the last MM. There was a silver panther that had come out of paint and we knew it was a MM because of the body color doorhandles. It was nice to be there the day the last MM rolled off the line. :cry:

grand_marquis_g
06-27-2004, 11:17 PM
wish i coulda made it...

marriage is expensive :down:

REpson
06-29-2004, 07:48 AM
BigSlim,

I had a good time riding w/ you guys! This is my first time being with a group of guys & gals with a common interst in our Merc's.

Unfortunately yesterday someone broke into my car by busting our the passenger window. They did not get anything but this made me mad as ****! I had to cancel my appointment with Lidio.

Anyhow safe lite auto glass came out to my house late yesterday evening and fix me up pretty good. Right now I'm looking to move from my current location.

My MM spirit is strong but I'm on the verge of F****** some body up real bad.

I just thought that I would keep you guys posted.

:fire:

bigslim
06-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Sorry to hear that Robert. It seems like some tuff times lately with your MM. It will only get better now.

REpson
06-29-2004, 09:00 AM
BigSlim,

Yes ... you're right. Hopefully this is the last issue. I'm going to call you later.

:help:

Sorry to hear that Robert. It seems like some tuff times lately with your MM. It will only get better now.

chrish
06-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Detroit RULES????????

dwasson
06-29-2004, 11:07 AM
marriage is expensive :down:

That's why so many guys gave it up. My dad has decided that every ten years or so he'll just buy a house for a woman that hates him.

valkyrie
06-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Is there any other kind?