PDA

View Full Version : Guess what's Kook"ing?

Dan
06-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I know you know already. I just ordered a set of the Kooks headers today. I am going to go the whole nine yards and, to go one better, I will be driving the car down to Bayshore to let them do the install.

I tell you. I am glad that BillyG live about 40 miles away. There won't be enough room in my town for two guys like us once I get the charger in.

"The Metamorphosis Begins!"

Best,

Dan

nexstar7
06-30-2004, 04:13 PM
Yeah, I know you know already. I just ordered a set of the Kooks headers today. I am going to go the whole nine yards and, to go one better, I will be driving the car down to Bayshore to let them do the install.

I tell you. I am glad that BillyG live about 40 miles away. There won't be enough room in my town for two guys like us once I get the charger in.

"The Metamorphosis Begins!"

Best,

Dan
I AM NOT TO FAR FROM BAYSHORE. GIVE ME A CALL. WE'LL HANG FOR BEERS. 646 423 8019 OR 9172254583. COGRADS!

Dan
06-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Nexstar,

Thanks.

The trip is going to be an overnighter so I will have no problem with finding a pal to spend some time with.

I just can't get down there and back in one day unless I want to wake up at 4 AM. (Not happening)

Best,

Dan

nexstar7
06-30-2004, 04:32 PM
Nexstar,

Thanks.

The trip is going to be an overnighter so I will have no problem with finding a pal to spend some time with.

I just can't get down there and back in one day unless I want to wake up at 4 AM. (Not happening)

Best,

Dan

no problem. enjoy the mods

Dan
06-30-2004, 04:49 PM
Just to be sure that I was clear, THANKS and I am planning on taking you up on the offer.

What I meant to say was, "I will have no problem with having a fellow Marauderer around to spend some time with.

So, I will be calling you. :)

Best,

Dan

BillyGman
06-30-2004, 05:14 PM
Dan, way to go Dude. It sounds exciting!! There's nothing like makin a Hi-perf toy move and sound better. I bet it's gonna be interesting just seeing Nick's place of Biz. I mean from what I hear, I dunno about the size of the place, but regardless of that, they're no joke. They mandrel bend their own pipes even for the header primary tubes.

nexstar7
06-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Just to be sure that I was clear, THANKS and I am planning on taking you up on the offer.

What I meant to say was, "I will have no problem with having a fellow Marauderer around to spend some time with.

So, I will be calling you. :)

Best,

Dan

oh, ok. i wasnt to sure. ok give me a call

FiveO
07-01-2004, 05:17 AM
Ordered mine a week ago...the full setup.

Looooong wait. I have an exhaust guy all ready to get it installed.

MENINBLK
07-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Nexstar,

Thanks.

Best,

Dan

Does this smell like a Marauder MEET or what ?!?!?!?

When is ya coming down ?!?

Dan
07-01-2004, 03:48 PM
It might. After the part comes in and I complete this real estate deal in mid to late July I will be coming down. On the short side it'll be the end of July. On the long side it'll be mid August.

I'll keep ya'all posted.

I'll be coming in on the Port Jeff ferry. If anyone has an extra cot I'll pay real American dollars to use it. :lol:

Best,

Dan