Bigdogjim
08-12-2004, 02:23 PM
Calling all East Coast Marauders!

Let's pack the place:):):)

Bluerauder
08-12-2004, 02:49 PM

I'll be there if I can convince my "troop" (home from Iraq on 2 weeks R&R) to come along with me. :up:

MarauderMark
08-12-2004, 03:51 PM

Well bigdog , If you say be there then i'll quess i have no choise:rock: I didn;t want to commit yet as i don't know how my schedule will pan out then (will know better the closer it gets),but i will try ...

TheDealer
08-12-2004, 05:33 PM
I've been working with the Managing Director of Phila. to get a permit to close the entire street, instead of just one side like I had in April. He told me to get a petition for the residents on Tyson Ave to sign. So far out of 28 houses I've gotten response from 20 and only have one person that wouldn't go for it. I'm going out to see if I can get the rest on Sat. morning since after three attemps these people haven't been home. Looks like I shouldn't have a problem getting the rest. I need 2 more to be 75% which is what I need, but the more the better.
This will give me room for approx. 75 more cars. There will only be one way into the cruise this time so we don't have cars stringing across Roosevelt Blvd. This will be from west bound Tyson Ave. only. You may have to go around the block to get in line. Here is a map of the entrance. I'm trying to improve evreything that wasn't perfect the last time. I'm still learning, but trying my best. I've invested hundreds of hours and hopefully it pays off. We had 304 cars in April so I should be able to handle 375.
Hope to see you here. RAY

Bigdogjim
08-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Thanks Ray: I had a blast :baaa: the last time. I think we just need to get their a little early than we did. You and your group put a lot of work into the event. If you need any help just give me a shout. Thank you again for all your hard work.