PDA

View Full Version : Wild Woody's Location

fairlane347
07-01-2004, 05:53 AM
I am not familiar were Wild Woody's is, can you give out an address? I am going to be at the Dream Cruise and would like to go to Wild Woody's. Is there going to be a gathering there? Will anyone be there earlier in the week? WDC is always a great time! :banana2: Thought I would mention I was just over there for the Ford Fairlane Nationals and it was an awsome time, with the down river cruise and geting to drive all our old fairlanes on Fords test track was a life time chance. I will be at the WDC on thurs. morning. Is Woody's Close to the WDC if so how far? I am coming from WI so I don't know if they are colse. Thanks for any info. :up:

bigslim
07-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Wild Woody's address is 32500 Gratiot in Roseville 48066. We will probably be at the location on Woodward all weekend that weekend. The turnout for MM's at Woody's will probably be none. We have the spot on Woodward for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We only go to Woody's on Sunday.

dwasson
07-01-2004, 07:53 AM
You can hang out with the rice boys in the Acuras though :lol:

fairlane347
07-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the address. I will check out the lot on Woodward Ave. No thanks for any rice though. But it is great to beat the crap out of the in my fairlane, most chicken out at the light when they here the engine!!