PDA

View Full Version : Zaino?

BlackBeauty
07-01-2004, 09:21 AM
I'm sure this is a total newb question...but what is the deal with Zaino? What product do you all use, and is it how well does it work? Right now I use Maguires gold class wax and that's it. Just looking for the best options out there. Thanks

Silver_04
07-01-2004, 09:38 AM
I use Zaino and couldn't be happier but I do use Meguiars Paint Cleaner and Scratch X before I apply Zaino. The Zaino has been on 7 months and still beads (parked outside two of those months). If you don't mind the prep time I personally think it is the way to go. I will give give Meguiars NXT wax a shot once I run out of Zaino just to see how well it does.

Welcome to the site.

Ross
07-01-2004, 09:53 AM
Uh, oh, another wax thread! Black Beauty, you can do a search for "wax" on this site and find many, many threads about different waxes. A lot of people here swear by Zaino and wouldn't use anything else. There are a few Zymol fans, and some folks who like Meguires, especially the new NXT (or whatever that new wax is called). I've seen some Liquid Glass fans, and even some who use Turtle Wax. But if you took a poll, I'll bet you a beer that the Zaino fans here would outvote everyone else. BTW, welcome to the club. Where do you live?

valkyrie
07-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Uh, oh, another wax thread! Black Beauty, you can do a search for "wax" on this site and find many, many threads about different waxes. A lot of people here swear by Zaino and wouldn't use anything else. There are a few Zymol fans, and some folks who like Meguires, especially the new NXT (or whatever that new wax is called). I've seen some Liquid Glass fans, and even some who use Turtle Wax. But if you took a poll, I'll bet you a beer that the Zaino fans here would outvote everyone else. BTW, welcome to the club. Where do you live?

Can you buy Zaino at a local auto shop?

MENINBLK
07-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Can you buy Zaino at a local auto shop?

NO.

Zaino is direct from Zaino.
They are located in New Jersey, not too far from Freehold, IIRC.

BlackBeauty
07-01-2004, 10:09 AM
I'll check it out...still new to the site....so much to read...so little time. I've used Maguires since I bought the car, but I've heard from just about everyone about Zaino... I'm in Colorado..just bought the car a month ago...I don't yet have a garage so I'm trying to get as much protection and the best look possible.