PDA

View Full Version : Last Call for MV II: Pre-registration

Logan
07-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Last call for Pre-registration. I'm extending the deadline for pre-registration through the July 4th long weekend. Rates for registration WILL be going up on July 5th.

After July 5th, there will be no guarantee that we'll have event T-shirts available in your size on site. There will be a VERY limited number of event shirts on site for purchase. Those who pre-register are guaranteed a shirt for each registeree in the correct size.

Do not delay! So long as you either register online or post your registrations to me by next Monday night, all is good.

We've currently got just over 100 people, over 70 cars, confirmed to be in attendance with over 40 cars itching to burn rubber down the Quarter mile!

We've already eclipsed MV I's attendance numbers and we're still a month shy of the event!

chrish
07-01-2004, 08:07 PM
How to sign up , how much , what dates, where to stay? lead me leader... :bounce:

MM03MOK
07-01-2004, 08:19 PM
How to sign up , how much , what dates, where to stay? lead me leader... :bounce:http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41
Go to the Marauderville II - Updates Forum.....

All the info you need is right there.

Hotel Reservations
Marauderville II Registration
IMOA Membership and IMOA Registration (if you plan on a lap at the Brickyard and the IMOA banquet Sat.

chrish
07-18-2004, 03:44 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41
Go to the Marauderville II - Updates Forum.....

All the info you need is right there.

Hotel Reservations
Marauderville II Registration
IMOA Membership and IMOA Registration (if you plan on a lap at the Brickyard and the IMOA banquet Sat.

Are you saying I have to join the IMOA to go on the lap? How much is it? What was the $ for for MM I sent in?

MM03MOK
07-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Are you saying I have to join the IMOA to go on the lap?
How much is it?
What was the $ for for MM I sent in?

Yes, to drive your car on the Brickyard, you must be an IMOA member and have registered for their national Meet.
Registration for the IMOA Meet closed on July 15. www.mercuryclub.com (http://www.mercuryclub.com/)
Read the Registration form for Marauderville II. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/register.php
IF you want to participate in Marauderville II, including the KB BBQ and MM.Net Breakfast on Sunday, you must register for MVII. If you want to drag, you get a discount by registering for MVII. ($30 MVII Registration and $35 Dragging Fee until June 30; now $50 each.)

IF you want to partake in the IMOA Car Show, Sat. banquet AND/OR the Lap at The Brickyard, you must be an IMOA Member and also register for the IMOA national conference ($35 IMOA Registration - closed July 15.)

IF you want to participate in the KB BBQ, MM.Net breakfast, IMOA Lap at The Brickyard and the IMOA Car Show, you must register for both the IMOA event and MVII. ($30 MVII Registration and $35 Dragging Fee until June 30 - now $50 each; $35 IMOA Registration - closed July 15.)

IF all you want to do is drag and not register for MVII, you can pay full price to drag. ($50 Dragging Fee.)

chrish
07-18-2004, 04:40 PM
[/list]
Yes, to drive your car on the Brickyard, you must be an IMOA member and have registered for their national Meet.
Registration for the IMOA Meet closed on July 15. www.mercuryclub.com (http://www.mercuryclub.com/)
Read the Registration form for Marauderville II. http://www.mercurymarauder.net/register.php
IF you want to participate in Marauderville II, including the KB BBQ and MM.Net Breakfast on Sunday, you must register for MVII. If you want to drag, you get a discount by registering for MVII. ($30 MVII Registration and $35 Dragging Fee until June 30; now $50 each.)

IF you want to partake in the IMOA Car Show, Sat. banquet AND/OR the Lap at The Brickyard, you must be an IMOA Member and also register for the IMOA national conference ($35 IMOA Registration - closed July 15.)

IF you want to participate in the KB BBQ, MM.Net breakfast, IMOA Lap at The Brickyard and the IMOA Car Show, you must register for both the IMOA event and MVII. ($30 MVII Registration and $35 Dragging Fee until June 30 - now $50 each; $35 IMOA Registration - closed July 15.)

IF all you want to do is drag and not register for MVII, you can pay full price to drag. ($50 Dragging Fee.)
I sent a blank check to Logan {Didn't know how much to make it for , children, wife ,etc} Will this get me into the speedway & the boths, where ever they are going to be. I did not join the IMOA but I want to do the lap{ must do the lap}, What to do?

]}

MM03MOK
07-18-2004, 04:45 PM
I sent a blank check to Logan {Didn't know how much to make it for , children, wife ,etc} Will this get me into the speedway & the boths, where ever they are going to be. I did not join the IMOA but I want to do the lap{ must do the lap}, What to do?]}boths? Your check to Logan only gets you into Marauderville II events. You can go to the IMOA car show but you can't participate nor can you drive on the track unless you're an IMOA Member and registered for their event. We've been talking about this since December. Where ya been?? ;)

chrish
07-18-2004, 04:58 PM
boths? Your check to Logan only gets you into Marauderville II events. You can go to the IMOA car show but you can't participate nor can you drive on the track unless you're an IMOA Member and registered for their event. We've been talking about this since December. Where ya been?? ;)
BOOTHS: venders peddeling there stuff...there will be some?? .Will i be able to go to the KB BBQ?

MM03MOK
07-18-2004, 05:04 PM
BOOTHS: venders peddeling there stuff...there will be some?? .Will i be able to go to the KB BBQ?Your MVII registration gets you into the KB BBQ for Marauderville II. I don't know what booths there will be at the IMOA event and I don't know how they'll work that. Attending contributing vendors from our Board will be at IRP on Friday.

chrish
07-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Your MVII registration gets you into the KB BBQ for Marauderville II. I don't know what booths there will be at the IMOA event and I don't know how they'll work that. Attending contributing vendors from our Board will be at IRP on Friday.
What is IRP?

MM03MOK
07-18-2004, 05:16 PM
What is IRP?
MARAUDERVILLE II - The Invasion of Indy: Indianapolis, IN

MercuryMarauder.Net has secured the Indianapolis Raceway Park ("IRP") on Friday, July 30, 2004 for a day of closed track drag racing exclusively for IMOA members.

Gates open at 8 AM, track is hot at 9 AM sharp.
Last race at 3:59 PM, gates close at 5 PM.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8296

martyo
07-18-2004, 05:28 PM
Since I can not make this great event, one of the late comers is free to use my car IMOA show registration.

chrish
07-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Sounds like I'm going to be left out of half the stuff,dont want to drag race but want to do the lap. Should I just wait till next year, & not drive from texas for not much? :bounce:

chrish
07-18-2004, 05:32 PM
Since I can not make this great event, one of the late comers is free to use my car IMOA show registration.
speak to me ...What does this mean to my trip? :rock:

MERCMAN
07-18-2004, 06:10 PM
speak to me ...What does this mean to my trip? :rock:

You will have to send Marty a PM or an e-mail and see what(if any) the restrictions are on your doing that. Even if he gave you his registration, it will be in his name. You will have to contact Jerry Robbins at the IMOA(see previous posts vis-a-vis the IMOA) to find out if they will allow it.