PDA

View Full Version : southwest florida!!!!!!

buckyboy
07-02-2004, 08:47 PM
Hey fellow floridians!

Anybody interested in a meet up on the west coast?..Maybe Naples,Marco Island, Ft Myers?....Its nice over here too ! :D

SouLRioT
07-03-2004, 05:21 AM
I'm not against it, but it would have to be on a weekend. Like one of our pic-nics. We could talk about it on the 16th.

joflewbyu2
07-03-2004, 05:27 AM
yes, i would. i live in naples.

Tallboy
07-03-2004, 05:48 AM
i'm in! i live in venice [sarasota county] so i'm not too far from just about anywhere on the west coast.:beer:

buckyboy
07-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Very cool..that makes four so far..would be awesome to pack a parking lot full of marauders!..btw...Im not sure who the group leader is, so i just wanted to make sure i dont "step on anyones toes" by trying to set something up on this coast, if i need to coordinate go through the group leader please let me know..thanks..steve

Firedab
07-03-2004, 07:22 AM
I guess the group leader is me.... but please dont hesitate to set up any meets you want! You guy's on the west coast are starting to add up, and since you live there, know the area, and the events in your neck of the woods, go ahead and set some meets up and maybe you will see some of the East coast members show up!
Welcome again!

Cobra25
07-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Hey fellow floridians!

Anybody interested in a meet up on the west coast?..Maybe Naples,Marco Island, Ft Myers?....Its nice over here too ! :D Me and TMAC1337 have been talking about the same thing, a meet on the west coast. I would go, it would be best on a saturday or sunday,you most likely would get more guys from the east coast that way.

Bootlegger
07-03-2004, 03:12 PM
I live in the Cape, Carfixer is in Ft. Myers, let me know we'll get it together.

Cobra25
07-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Firedab is going to pm or call Carfixer about a west coast meet. Maybe another picnic ,maybe a Beach party, or maybe Lunch or something I'm sure it will be nice. I'm all for it.

MarauderTJA
07-14-2004, 05:13 PM
I live in the Cape, Carfixer is in Ft. Myers, let me know we'll get it together.
Hi Guy, I too live in the Cape. Just bought my 04 Silver Marauder n July 3rd at Scanlon. I travel a alot in my business. My office is at 944 Country Club Blvd, Suite 108. If you are ever by, you'll see my Marauder parked out front. Don't hesitate to stop in and say Hi. Will catch you around. I'll be coming home from this road trip June 24th. TOM

MarauderTJA
07-14-2004, 05:16 PM
I guess the group leader is me.... but please dont hesitate to set up any meets you want! You guy's on the west coast are starting to add up, and since you live there, know the area, and the events in your neck of the woods, go ahead and set some meets up and maybe you will see some of the East coast members show up!
Welcome again!
Hi Guy, I live in Cape Coral. Would like to become of a member of the Sunshine State Marauders. Let me know what to do. Just bought an 04 Silver Marauder on July 3rd. Also have an 01 SuperCharged GT Bullet Mustang. A 53 year old motor head. Love cars and really love my new Marauder. TOM

tmac1337
07-14-2004, 09:41 PM
I travel over to the west coast often, Bonita Springs. We can probably set something up in the future.

Amsoil_Dealer
07-15-2004, 05:59 AM
I don't have a Marauder but I have crashed on of the south Florida meets with my Crown Vic. I live in Clearwater and would be interested in attending a West Coast meet. Don't forget Thursday night test and tune at Bradenton drag strip.....It is a lot of fun.

Don

Bootlegger
07-15-2004, 06:06 AM
Congrats on the new 04 MarauderTJA..You'll love the car...Several of us have purchased from Scanlons, I've had no complaints with their service...Of course Carfixer works there and sees to all of our service...That Helps..The Sunshine State Get-together is tomorrow night on the other coast, several of us are making the trip again.. We are meeting at Corkscrew and I-75 around 4:30PM , then travel over together...Usually get back to this coast around midnight..If your free meet us there and we'll join up.. You can go to Forums and click on Sunshine State Marauders and can join from there..Hope to see you soon.....

Cobra25
07-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Hi Guy, I too live in the Cape. Just bought my 04 Silver Marauder n July 3rd at Scanlon. I travel a alot in my business. My office is at 944 Country Club Blvd, Suite 108. If you are ever by, you'll see my Marauder parked out front. Don't hesitate to stop in and say Hi. Will catch you around. I'll be coming home from this road trip June 24th. TOM Welcome to our group Tom. If you PM Firedab he will tell you how to join the group. We have monthley meet's, always the 3 rd . friday of the month at the Tower Shops on the east coast. We do hold special events , and we do plan on doing some kind of event on the west coast. SoulRiot (Bill)sell's Hats, Polo shirts and T-shirts with our club Logo on it , if your interested. If you have any question's , just ask away .