PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine State Marauder Wear

SouLRioT
07-03-2004, 06:05 PM
We are proud to anounce that we now are offering Sunshine State Marauder Wear. Items include hats, polos, and t-shirts. For more info on prices, sizes, and pictures click here (http://hometown.aol.com/soulriot/myhomepage/profile.html)

You can send me a PM to order or if you have questions.

Polo shirts are ordered in groups of 6, as of right now I have one waiting. Need five more.

I also want to add that all of the very little "profit" will be used for the next major function.

SouLRioT
07-06-2004, 12:10 PM
I still need two more orders of polos befor I call to have them made.

SouLRioT
07-06-2004, 08:34 PM
I have 6 orders, i'll be contacting the shop tomorrow. If you missed out you'll have to wait till I get 6 more. Thank you everyone for their orders.

MarauderTJA
07-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I have 6 orders, i'll be contacting the shop tomorrow. If you missed out you'll have to wait till I get 6 more. Thank you everyone for their orders.
Let me know when you are ready to order some more. I would like to order one, Sixe 2 XL. Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

CRUZTAKER
07-15-2004, 08:01 PM
WOW!

Color ME jealous! Very nice product.

I may have to see the silk screener tomorrow for Buckeye wear.:rolleyes:

BTW: Thanks for hookin' me up as well.

carfixer
07-15-2004, 08:05 PM
WOW!

Color ME jealous! Very nice product.

I may have to see the silk screener tomorrow for Buckeye wear.:rolleyes:

BTW: Thanks for hookin' me up as well.

Barry, you have a few coming your way. :up:

SouLRioT
07-16-2004, 06:05 AM
Let me know when you are ready to order some more. I would like to order one, Sixe 2 XL. Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

This will start a new list of orders, did you want to have a name on your polo? And If you were going to come to one of the meets you could see the shirt in person.

Thanks for hookin' me up as well

No problem, I just hope you like it when you see it in person.

Barry, you have a few coming your way. :up:

Thanks to Barry, because he's going to have more than just a few come up.

John Nero
07-16-2004, 03:01 PM
will not be at towers shops tonight but i do want 2 t-shirts xl or xxl its raining in boca wil see you at next meeting

john nero

MarauderTJA
07-16-2004, 07:55 PM
This will start a new list of orders, did you want to have a name on your polo? And If you were going to come to one of the meets you could see the shirt in person. No problem, I just hope you like it when you see it in person. Thanks to Barry, because he's going to have more than just a few come up.
Yes, I would like to have my name on the polo. I am on the road working and will not return home until July 24th. I will try to make a meet in August. In the meantime, let me know how much the shirt is and where to send you a check. Size 2XL. Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

SouLRioT
08-31-2004, 09:10 AM
:bump::bump:

With the new group of members joining, I wanted to bring this thread back up. I still have a few of the T-shirts available, and am able to get the Polos made to order (the DTR ones looked great IMO). If interested feel free to PM/email me.