PDA

View Full Version : I've been locked out of my own garage!

MICA Racing
07-06-2004, 08:36 AM
What gives?? I made my car payment this month!! I tried getting into my garage to make updates and I 'don't have permission to access this page'. Any ideas? Did I do something to anger the Logan?

Logan
07-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Not reading posts huh... There's been two or three threads mentioning that the garage is temporarily busted.

RoyLPita
07-06-2004, 08:46 AM
I just moved my info back onto my signature.

Bluerauder
07-06-2004, 08:48 AM
What gives?? I made my car payment this month!! I tried getting into my garage to make updates and I 'don't have permission to access this page'. Any ideas? Did I do something to anger the Logan?
MICA Racing,
It appears that Logan has been doing work on the garage for the past couple of days. There has been 1 or 2 other threads mentioning the same thing. Timeslips was also down for a short while; but appears to be OK now. Could be that when the garage is open again there will be some "improvements". Yeah!!!

On the other hand, we may find our MMs missing, jack stands bent, and tools misplaced from the Craftsman/Snap-On toolboxes. LOL.

Jeff
07-06-2004, 09:21 AM
MICA Racing,
It appears that Logan has been doing work on the garage for the past couple of days. There has been 1 or 2 other threads mentioning the same thing. Timeslips was also down for a short while; but appears to be OK now. Could be that when the garage is open again there will be some "improvements". Yeah!!!

On the other hand, we may find our MMs missing, jack stands bent, and tools misplaced from the Craftsman/Snap-On toolboxes. LOL.

Probably a "Secret Project" in there. :lol:

MICA Racing
07-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Sorry, Logan. I'll drive a Saturn Vue for a day as pennance. And no secret projects in my garage...yet:D. And all my tools better be where I left them:up: !

MICA Racing
07-06-2004, 09:33 AM
Besides...we all know Logan's 'I've got this figured out...' bit is just a smokescreen to throw us off from knowing he's got the real 'secret project'...it's an XK Red 27 technique...

Logan
07-06-2004, 09:49 AM
The garage data is still there, I'm just working out a bug with it. I spent my time fixing the timeslips page first... :) I should have the garage working by the end of the week.

MICA Racing
07-06-2004, 09:54 AM
Thanks Logan - it's not like you already spend all your time working around here.:D

Bluerauder
07-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Sorry, Logan. I'll drive a Saturn Vue for a day as pennance. And no secret projects in my garage...yet:D. And all my tools better be where I left them:up: !
Just before the garage lockout, I remember distinctly having some Zaino Brothers on the workbench, and a S/C, and 4.10 gears, and a chip, and a ..... Yeah, that's the ticket ... a S/C right there in plain view. :D
And there might have been some other stuff ... like ...... ya'll will back me up, right??
:lol:

MICA Racing
07-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah, between you and I there must have been close to $60,000 worth of parts just waiting to be installed - yeah.....just waiting....