PDA

View Full Version : July 10 CAM meet

Stephen Soulsby
07-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Anybody that took pics at the meet on Kent Island, please E-mail copies to me since my camera was broken and I was unable to take any.

Thanks

StephenSoulsby@comcast.net

Bluerauder
07-10-2004, 08:18 PM
Anybody that took pics at the meet on Kent Island, please E-mail copies to me since my camera was broken and I was unable to take any.

Thanks

Stephen,
I will send you some pics via e-mail. Here are a couple for you in the mean time. Enjoy !!! Had a great time and was nice meeting you and your wife.

Ladyhawke
07-10-2004, 09:03 PM

Thanks

Stephen as soon as I get the pics downloaded I will e-mail them to you, not tonight as it is getting late and we are tired. Haggis took me for a tour of the island after everyone had left and you would not believe all the dead ends we found. And of what we had seen that was the best spot for pictures. Good work Merc.

MarauderMark
07-11-2004, 06:25 AM
Welp i had a great time as allways and we hope everyone got home safely .Heres some more pics for everyone.Hey steve , Whew!!! :eek:

Murader03
07-11-2004, 06:56 AM
Will somebody kindly either PM me or answer th epsot, as "How I can get thumbnails into the posts!" Thanks!

Murader03
07-11-2004, 06:58 AM
Welp i had a great time as allways and we hope everyone got home safely .Heres some more pics for everyone.Hey steve , Whew!!! :eek:

Mark! Was that route home a little shorter? Had to be better than going around Baltimore. BTW, I can't believe my NA car pulled you from a 70 rollon to 110 before you flew by me........I feel better now about the mods....

MarauderMark
07-11-2004, 07:07 AM
Mark! Was that route home a little shorter? Had to be better than going around Baltimore. BTW, I can't believe my NA car pulled you from a 70 rollon to 110 before you flew by me........I feel better now about the mods....

Yes that way was much better , smooth sailing.i dont know bob thats the way it runs .even took od off.i need to get it checked cause it doesnt run like it did at first anymore..why cant you make thumbnails??are your files to big?

Murader03
07-11-2004, 07:49 AM
Yes that way was much better , smooth sailing.i dont know bob thats the way it runs .even took od off.i need to get it checked cause it doesnt run like it did at first anymore..why cant you make thumbnails??are your files to big?

Don't know about the file size, but I can't seem to post any pictures to messages like you and Chris did above! Okay! How do I get the 700KB to 100KB to post as a thumbnail?

Murader03
07-11-2004, 07:56 AM
Stephen as soon as I get the pics downloaded I will e-mail them to you, not tonight as it is getting late and we are tired. Haggis took me for a tour of the island after everyone had left and you would not believe all the dead ends we found. And of what we had seen that was the best spot for pictures. Good work Merc.

Chris, when you get time, e-mail me the pics of my car with the flags behind it!

Thanks!

MarauderMark
07-11-2004, 08:25 AM
How do I get the 700KB to 100KB to post as a thumbnail?

you have to have 100 x 100 to post as a thumbnail anything bigger then it says it's to large.this program will allow you to reduce the size of the pic so it will fit.http://xnview.asos-clan.de/XnView-win.exe ..d/l it then open it up got to file and find were ur pics r then click on (image) then (resize) then were it says (custon) click on that then (25%) once and that will be the right size. then click on (file) then (save as) and save it were you want to ..
after all that goto manage attachments upload the pic you resized and saved and upload it.and that should do it budd..

Bluerauder
07-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Will somebody kindly either PM me or answer th epsot, as "How I can get thumbnails into the posts!" Thanks!
Murader03,
I resize my original photos by selecting "Save As", giving them a new name/title, and selecting a size from the pull down menu that says "best for Web". I am using Kodak Easyshare software.

To post the thumbnails. Enter a reply or new thread and scroll down to "Manage Attachments" near the bottom of the page. Just browse and insert from there.

By selecting the "best size for Web feature" it cuts a file by 1/10 or so.

Hope this helps.

Murader03
07-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks guys! I'll try that right now!

Ladyhawke
07-11-2004, 08:38 PM
A few more pics! The Bay Bridge Rt 50 East to Kent Island, The Ten Cars, and Bob's car in front of Big Bats with the Flags.

Murader03
07-12-2004, 03:07 AM
Let's see if this works! BTW, that's MarauderMark standing there looking dumbfounded! :lol: