PDA

View Full Version : Dream Cruise Sponsors?

MarauderMike
07-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Are we still looking for a potential Mercury dealer sponsor for the dream cruise or is someone already lined up for that?

MikesMerc
07-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Definitely still looking! We have some leads with Steve Babcock, but I'd like to work on every angle. Let me know if you have something in mind! I really could use the help!!

MarauderMike
07-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Mike, how many are currently signed up for the Dream Cruise? Also, is there available display space on the layout you have worked out and if so, how big is it?

MikesMerc
07-12-2004, 05:23 PM
Right now we have 18 spots filled. 17 are paid for. 1 is being held for Steve Babcock. We have 7 spots open.

We need 25 spots filled and paid for (at $250 per spot for the weekend) in order to cover the rental cost on the lot.

We could always cut down on the number of spots to provide room for any type of display...of course as long as some financing assistance is provided.

If we fill all 25 spots with cars, we may struggle to find adequate space for displays. But it will depend on what type of display I guess.

BTW, I should have a map and layout done soon. Also some info regarding getting a porta potty on the lot and other details.

MikesMerc
07-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Any ideas Mike?

Edit - BTW, I am open to all ideas from anyone. With my current work schedule and home demands, I can certainly use the help in gaining sponsors or helping rent out the last remaining spots!! Feel free to jump in and lend a hand!

MarauderMike
07-15-2004, 03:27 AM
Mike,
See if you can get me a site plan Saturday, then we'll discuss what we could do. After I have a site plan I can put together a proposal.

MikesMerc
07-15-2004, 04:14 AM
I'll work on it.

MikesMerc
07-21-2004, 04:13 AM
Mike,

Will this suffice?

http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/wst_page6.html