PDA

View Full Version : monthly meet

Tallboy
07-16-2004, 08:42 PM
even though it rained on us, i'm glad i made the trip to meet you guys. it's nice to be able to put a face with the name. let's all try to be there next month.

hey, buckyboy-i'll run the "alley" with you anytime!!:up:

buckyboy
07-16-2004, 08:54 PM
:coolman: I hear that,same here, we stretched our car's legs a bit huh? Glad you made it home safe.:up:

hey, buckyboy-i'll run the "alley" with you anytime!!:up:[/QUOTE]

Tallboy
07-16-2004, 08:56 PM
:coolman: I hear that,same here, we stretched our car's legs a bit huh? Glad you made it home safe.:up:

hey, buckyboy-i'll run the "alley" with you anytime!!:up:[/QUOTE]
you may think i'm insane, but when i got home, the marauder was covered in bugs. so, i hit the floodlights, cracked a beer, and washed it!:)

buckyboy
07-16-2004, 09:02 PM
:beer: your not insane, i stopped for gas and the first thing i did was check out the front...full of bugs...ill clean her in the am..enjoy your brew..

carfixer
07-17-2004, 05:38 AM
you may think i'm insane, but when i got home, the marauder was covered in bugs. so, i hit the floodlights, cracked a beer, and washed it!:)

Man, you've got it real bad. I waited until sun-up. :lol: The bugs were so bad on the alley, it looked like it was snowing.

SouLRioT
07-17-2004, 06:26 AM
It was good to meet you guys. Hopefully we help answer some of your questions, and spark some new ideas. As far as the rain, this is florida, we're use to that.

Bootlegger
07-17-2004, 06:44 AM
I know what you mean about the bugs, I stopped on the way home and took care of them...Couldn't stand it!!! See everybody next month..

Cobra25
07-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Well even though we got kinda rained out we did have a good turn out. It was nice too meet our newest members Buckyboy and Tall boy and put the faces to the names.Hopefully next month the weather will be a little better so our new members can really see what the Tower Shops is really like. Afterward some of us got together for a late dinner at the 84 Dinner off of 595 . Had alot of laughts , got too know everyone alittle better, had a really good time. SoulRiot (Bill) won't be at our next meet in August , so he gave me some T-Shirts (M-L-X.L) and Hats if anybody wish's too buy them, I'll have them with me. T-Shirts $15 -Hats $20. Well see you all on the 3 rd. friday of next month.

RoyLPita
07-17-2004, 10:53 AM
I enjoyed meeting Tallboy and Buckyboy and look forward to more future get togethers that include them. And hope for some dryer weather, too.