PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye marauder shirts

CRUZTAKER
07-16-2004, 08:51 PM
I have made a hasty attempt to have shirts made with our logo and will have 12 ready for Indy. I kinda had to guess the sizes so I just made 4 L, 4 XL, and 4 XL2. That should cover the handfull of Buckeyes coming to Indy.

I will make an honorable attempt later in the year utilizing polos and stitching rather than silkscreen.

BlackHole
07-17-2004, 09:57 PM
Sounds good I'll have to wait until Rush has his get togeather hopefully later this year.

CRUZTAKER
07-20-2004, 01:54 PM
This is the final artwork for the t-shirts I am bringing to Indy as samples.

I KNOW OF THE TYPO!!! MARAUDER IS SPELLED WRONG! THE ARTIST DID THIS ON PURPOSE FOR THE SAMPLE ARTWORK.

I am posting these this thumbnail to show what they will look like. First run is white on Black t-shirts in varying sizes.

SouLRioT
07-20-2004, 06:47 PM
From one guy that selling shirts to his club to another those are good sizes for shirts. Also the artwork looks good as well. :up:

CRUZTAKER
07-20-2004, 09:44 PM
From one guy that selling shirts to his club to another those are good sizes for shirts. Also the artwork looks good as well. :up:
Thanks!

The one size had to be special ordered....5XLT....guess who asked for that one?:P

Bigdogjim
07-20-2004, 10:43 PM
What do I win if I guess??????

SouLRioT
07-21-2004, 05:01 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm, I wonder who???? Send me a PM when you have the Polos ready.

MERCMAN
07-21-2004, 06:57 AM
hey barry, can you get me one in a 3xlt? or just 3xl?

mpearce
07-21-2004, 07:50 AM
Barry,

Nice job buddy! They look fantastic! I'll take 2, 1 for myself and 1 for my dad. 3XL if you have any. Any idea if you're going to make any fitted womens tshirts for Jessica and Heather? I think Heather might be interested in a womens shirt. Let me know! Nice work!

-Mat

Daily 03
07-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Barry,
The shirts look great. I will pick up a large over at Indy.

Later Dale

CRUZTAKER
07-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Geez....I wasn't thinking everyone was eating so well.....:rolleyes:

I'll call tomorrow and see if they made them yet...cause I didn't order any 3XL's.
It was a spur of the moment thing, and I thought all the Buckeyes were lean...:baaa:

CRUZTAKER
08-01-2004, 04:07 PM
I am quite pleased the shirts went over so well. I sold ALL but two, and have to re-order some sizes I didn't have.

I have an XL, and an XL2 remaining if anyone is interested, and I owe Mercman an XL3 that I must order. Anyone interested, let me know, and I will order more with his.

The price is still $18, and that is still under cost to make. I just enjoy spreading the message!!!

chrish
08-01-2004, 05:21 PM
I am quite pleased the shirts went over so well. I sold ALL but two, and have to re-order some sizes I didn't have.

I have an XL, and an XL2 remaining if anyone is interested, and I owe Mercman an XL3 that I must order. Anyone interested, let me know, and I will order more with his.

The price is still $18, and that is still under cost to make. I just enjoy spreading the message!!!
I YES I will take the 2xl ... I will snail mail you the $$$$. Let me Know where to send it... the sight is FULL of LARGER than ..life people I guess... :rasta:

bigslim
08-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Barry, your shirts looked real sharp. Nice job.

Black 04
08-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Barry,
I will take the XL if you still have it? You can PM me with an address if you like and I will mail you a money order.

Thanks

CRUZTAKER
08-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey thanks CRISH and BLACK04....I have sent a PM to both of you!;)

MARAUDER S/C #5
08-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Nice job Barry, please pm me if you have a LARGE to sell. Thanks :P

chrish
08-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Hey thanks CRISH and BLACK04....I have sent a PM to both of you!;)
sent the loot out yesterday..................... .....

CRUZTAKER
08-13-2004, 03:16 PM
OK....I'm not normally this disorganized, but the company has had me on the road ever since Indy, and there is no end in sight. For the short time I am home, it is difficult to manage my family affairs and enjoy the Marauder stuff as well.

First:

Black04, your shirt has arrived to you, and I recieved your payment.

Mercman, I owe you a 3XL, and need to order it yet.

ChrisH, I haven't recieved your letter, and will have to order your 2XL with Mercman's as yours was....well...confiscated by a visiting buckeye.

M-S/C5, I will order a L with theirs.

Daily03, I will order a shirt for Mark Rush as you requested.

Second:

I'll place these orders when I return from this next road trip, short home visit this time...12 hours.

MARAUDER S/C #5
08-13-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks Barry, I will pm you. :up:

CRUZTAKER
09-10-2004, 07:46 PM
My company has graciously decided to keep me in town for a few weeks. After 9 weeks on the road, I may now play catch up at home, and order those shirts I promised folks.

Again, sorry for the long wait. I'll order on Monday and ship asap.

MARAUDER S/C #5
09-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the update Barry.:rock:

CRUZTAKER
09-15-2004, 01:10 PM
I just tried to place an order for the shirts I have requests for, and the ones I owe folks.

I have six to order.

Unfortunately, as many favors these folks have done for me, the favors are over.....I need a minimum order of 24.:banghead:

It's difficult to guess what will go in the future. I don't have a problem fronting more money and sitting on the shirts until requests are made...but I ask now....

Is anyone else interested?

I will wait to place the order to see if anyone else is interested.

Thanks!

MERCMAN
10-12-2004, 07:02 PM
any more word on the shirts??

CRUZTAKER
10-13-2004, 11:08 AM
The most recent vendor I spoke with last week cannot copy the shirt...software issues or some crap. I have one more vendor friend to check with, and if she fails as well, Dale (DAILEY03) offered to bail me out.

In the meanwhile, I returned some checks I recieved, but have not reimburst cash yet.

And ChrisH, your check never did come, so mark that one off as well.

I'll keep trying.....

SouLRioT
10-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Barry, send me a PM if you want me to hook you up my my vendor.