PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise Parking Layout

MikesMerc
07-18-2004, 05:07 PM
Okay everyone, please go to the follow link and check out the layout. I'll be assigning positions in the near future.

BTW, we have 5 spots open still for those considering attending. $250 for a full weekend of prime Woodward frontage isn't a bad price considering the going rates out there!

Marauder owners get priority, but I'm going to be opening things up to the public shortly...so hurry!

25 Marauders, Jerry Barnes, Lidio, Steve Babcock, food and beverage, and a front seat to the the biggest car show in the world!

Remember this event is for Marauders from around the country, so feel free to join in. Enjoy!

WDC Parking Layout hosted by the Motor City Marauders (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/wst_page6.html)

merc406
07-18-2004, 05:41 PM
Mike, if I make it would ya be able to place me in the back 40, something easy to back into. Thanks, plans are lookin good.. :rock:

dwasson
07-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Mike, it would make sense to put the modified cars in front. My car, which would washed but not detailed could go toward the back.

I'll bring my canopy and ground cover so that we can colonize the berm.

MikesMerc
07-18-2004, 06:39 PM
Mike, if I make it would ya be able to place me in the back 40, something easy to back into. Thanks, plans are lookin good.. :rock:

No problem!

Mike, it would make sense to put the modified cars in front. My car, which would washed but not detailed could go toward the back.

I'll bring my canopy and ground cover so that we can colonize the berm.

I'll allocate your space accordingly:) I'll be bringing another 10x10 canopy. I'm sure we can fit 2...and most likely 3 on the grass area. Standing there the other day, the grassy space is larger than it looks. It will easily hold the group to watch the cruise.

mpearce
07-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Hey Mike...I don't know if you have any spots left but I'd like to come up there for the day with Heather. We'd only be able to pull off one day...so let me know. I'll PM you my cellphone...call me anytime. I had a blast with you guys at Norwalk...and hope to do the same at Woodward. Talk to you soon.

-Mat

MarauderMike
07-18-2004, 07:20 PM
If we need a third tent, I can get my hands on one for the weekend. Lot layout looks good Mike, nice job!

MikesMerc
07-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey Mike...I don't know if you have any spots left but I'd like to come up there for the day with Heather. We'd only be able to pull off one day...so let me know. I'll PM you my cellphone...call me anytime. I had a blast with you guys at Norwalk...and hope to do the same at Woodward. Talk to you soon.

-Mat

I PM'd you back. Just say the word and the spot is yours!

Now only 4 Spots left folks!!!

MI2QWK4U
07-18-2004, 08:17 PM

-Mat

Hey, we would love to have you up here! Had a blast in Norwalk. Looking forward to partying again!

Fast4Door
07-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Mike,

I'm in the same boat as Dan. My car will be as clean as I can make it, but it won't be needing front row seating.

Having said that, if you have some sort of artistic design in mind, and need a blue car in a certain spot, I'm here to help...

Also, I will only be there for sure on Saturday (all day). Will try to spend some time Fiday night, but no gaurantee..

Thanks for all the work on this.
Jerry

jobrien8
07-18-2004, 10:11 PM
Mike, I'm with Dan, if you need to put the non-modifieds in the back, it works for me.

mpearce
07-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Mike and Dave,

Norwalk was awesome, and it was great getting a chance to finally meet all of you guys. You all are very into your Marauders, and I think thats fantastic. I will be in touch with Mike soon to iron out all the details. Also...I'm bone stock, and I have no problem going into the back...just as long as I'm there is all that matters to me! Talk to you soon.

-Mat

MikesMerc
07-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Mike and Dave,

Norwalk was awesome, and it was great getting a chance to finally meet all of you guys. You all are very into your Marauders, and I think thats fantastic. I will be in touch with Mike soon to iron out all the details. Also...I'm bone stock, and I have no problem going into the back...just as long as I'm there is all that matters to me! Talk to you soon.

-Mat

The spots are going quickly....should I save you one for sure?

SixAppeal
07-19-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey Mike,

Sorry I missed out on Norwalk and meeting all you guys.. had to work :mad: Mat and I will definitely be going to Woodward and would really appreciate it if you could save us a spot!! If you PM Mat your # he will call you tomorrow. Thanks!!

Cya soon!

Heather

MikesMerc
07-20-2004, 03:59 AM
Hey Mike,

Sorry I missed out on Norwalk and meeting all you guys.. had to work :mad: Mat and I will definitely be going to Woodward and would really appreciate it if you could save us a spot!! If you PM Mat your # he will call you tomorrow. Thanks!!

Cya soon!

Heather

Looking foward to meeting you Heather.

I've PM'd Mat my home phone.

Meteorite
07-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Mike,

Back row is okay for us. We'll actually need to leave fairly early Saturday evening (doh!), because Eliot has a race early Sunday morning.

Do you still need folks to help secure the site earlier in the week? I've forgotten the details on that. Contact me, if needed.

Yours truly,
Paul Erlandson
Royal Oak, Michigan

MikesMerc
07-21-2004, 03:55 AM
Mike, I'm with Dan, if you need to put the non-modifieds in the back, it works for me.

Roger that.

Mike,

Back row is okay for us. We'll actually need to leave fairly early Saturday evening (doh!), because Eliot has a race early Sunday morning.

Do you still need folks to help secure the site earlier in the week? I've forgotten the details on that. Contact me, if needed.

Space preference noted:)

Yes, I'll need help on Thursday night! I'll layout all the details of what is needed shortly. Thanks for offering :up: I'll need it.

Note to all:

I appreciate those willing to take some of the back spaces. I thought some folks wouldn't want to be there and wasn't looking forward to having to "put" some cars there. So a heart felt "thank you" for the cooperation :up: :up:

REpson
08-13-2004, 05:21 AM
Mike,

Thanks for the update! However, am I all set with my remaining balance? If not, give me a call.

Thanks. :coolman: