PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock

SouLRioT
07-19-2004, 08:13 AM
Just got off the phone with Scott at Team Ford and set up for an install on the Baer brake pakage. I'm having it fall on the saturday that you have your breakfast in August. So I guess I'll see you all at the Cracker Barrel Aug 21st. I'll be spending the night aswell so I dont know if you guys would want to go to Dave & Busters or something too at night. See you guys in a month.

Bill

Donny Carlson
07-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Just got off the phone with Scott at Team Ford and set up for an install on the Baer brake pakage. I'm having it fall on the saturday that you have your breakfast in August. So I guess I'll see you all at the Cracker Barrel Aug 21st. I'll be spending the night aswell so I dont know if you guys would want to go to Dave & Busters or something too at night. See you guys in a month.

Bill
Cool! I may not be able to make the breakfast, but I'm usually there on Friday.

SouLRioT
07-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Cool! I may not be able to make the breakfast, but I'm usually there on Friday.

I'll be arriving friday night, don't know if you guys would want to do something then either. But I was planning on comming in late. I do want to thank Donny and TAF for helping me get this planned.

TAF
07-19-2004, 07:53 PM
I'll be arriving friday night, don't know if you guys would want to do something then either. But I was planning on comming in late. I do want to thank Donny and TAF for helping me get this planned.
I just saw this and just got your voicemail...let's talk tomorrow, and we'll get you hooked up. :up: