PDA

View Full Version : Southern Marauders we have a guest...

TAF
07-21-2004, 09:46 AM
This Saturday, we will have a guest in town ( merc (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=238) )...getting a custom shift-kit installed by Steve and Dyno-Tune by Aric at Team...We're going to drop his car off at 7:00 am at Team and probably have a little breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. I know Brian is up for a tune that day as well as Donny is going to get some of the 'tweaks' that Aric and I have been working out with my tune.

So...if you want...come hook-up, meet Mark, and let's show him how the Southern Marauders do it. :up:

MARAUDERCHICK
07-21-2004, 11:31 AM
I'll see if I can make it.......if not.....ya'll better treat Mark right!!! I know how ya'll get when I'm not there to keep ya' in line!!! Sometimes I have to call Marty in for back up!!!

(Just kidding!!)

I'll try to be there.....:up:

Murader03
07-21-2004, 02:08 PM
DAmmmmmmmn! I'd like to be close to ATL and get some stuff done. Anyway, Merc, I hope they get your over rev fixed cause as you know, my MM doesn't act like yours did at Big Bats. Will be interested to know and see if it's corrected at out next meet. Say hello to the gang down south for the me from the 1st state.

Bluerauder
07-21-2004, 02:08 PM
This Saturday, we will have a guest in town ( merc (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=238) )...getting a custom shift-kit installed by Steve and Dyno-Tune by Aric at Team...We're going to drop his car off at 7:00 am at Team and probably have a little breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. I know Brian is up for a tune that day as well as Donny is going to get some of the 'tweaks' that Aric and I have been working out with my tune.

So...if you want...come hook-up, meet Mark, and let's show him how the Southern Marauders do it. :up:
Gees Merc/Mark I'm jealous .... a custom shift kit and the Southern Hospitality show. Guess this means no car show meet at BK in Manassas this week. Enjoy you time in the southland.

TAF
07-21-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh...we'll get him hooked-up Bob. That's all we do down here is make Marauders faster, cooler and BETTER. :burnout:

67435animal
07-21-2004, 02:43 PM
I'll try to make it too. Sure would like to get on the list for a tune.

Bob

TAF
07-21-2004, 03:20 PM
I'll try to make it too. Sure would like to get on the list for a tune.

Bob
Come on over Bob...we'll try to get you on the list. :up:

67435animal
07-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Come on over Bob...we'll try to get you on the list. :up:

I'll be able to spend most of the am if Aric can handle me. Thanks, Todd.

Bob

Black Terror
07-21-2004, 03:46 PM
What time for meet @ Cracker Barrell? Will try to make it, would be interested in dyno-tune if Aric can work it in. If not available, when is the Marauder day you have been talking about? I for sure want to be on the list for that one. Scott said it would be early August before he and Jason could do Control Arms and Water Pump, neither needed for dynotune.

Marauderman
07-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Gees Merc/Mark I'm jealous .... a custom shift kit and the Southern Hospitality show. Guess this means no car show meet at BK in Manassas this week. Enjoy you time in the southland.
Dang.............and I use to live in Manassas a long time ago--seems just yesterday...hummmm...a VFD member here ...maybe someday I'll be up that way....again..........Tom...

merc
07-21-2004, 06:53 PM
DAmmmmmmmn! I'd like to be close to ATL and get some stuff done. Anyway, Merc, I hope they get your over rev fixed cause as you know, my MM doesn't act like yours did at Big Bats. Will be interested to know and see if it's corrected at out next meet. Say hello to the gang down south for the me from the 1st state.

Bob you and your marauder started me thinking and after talking with Todd I saw the light, hallelujah. Now Team Ford is going to baptize the tranny and lay hands over the EEC, amen. Anyway, on our next meet at Big Bats we can compare notes.

merc
07-21-2004, 06:58 PM
Dang.............and I use to live in Manassas a long time ago--seems just yesterday...hummmm...a VFD member here ...maybe someday I'll be up that way....again..........Tom...

Wow, we could have a long conversion about Manassas, before and after. Lots of major changes to the area after we sent the Mouse packing. :shot:

FordNut
07-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I'll plan to be at breakfast too. Regular time? (8:00)

Silver_04
07-22-2004, 07:53 PM
I'll just have to say hello from here. Gonna be Zaino'ing the MM for Indy.

Hello.

Donny Carlson
07-22-2004, 07:55 PM
I'll just have to say hello from here. Gonna be Zaino'ing the MM for Indy.

Hello.
You could do it >after< breakfast. Nothing beats biscuits 'n gravy for motivation.

Silver_04
07-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Donny you've made an excellent point.

I'll just have to behave myself Friday night so I can get up in time on Sat. :) 7:00am is awfully early.

TAF
07-23-2004, 05:51 AM
To answer some of the questions above:

Time/Meeting - I'm going to meet up with Mark at his hotel (once he tells me which of the choices I sent him, he selected) at around 6:45-6:55 a.m. Then we will head over to Team to drop off his car at the Tranny Shop (to let it cool before they start working on it at 8:00 a.m.) The we'll head back over to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I know Donny is meeting us at Team, and will ride back for breakfast. All others are welcome to join us at the Cracker Barrel at around 7:15 - 7:30.

Additional Tuning - As far as additional tuning that day by Aric. As you can imagine, that is up to him and his schedule. I know that Brian and Mark are on his schedule...anyone else interested needs to come over with us and see if Aric can fit you in. I know for one thing...once he starts tuning Marauders...it's fairly easy to keep going with the same vehicles. But, it is certainly up to him, and his timeframe.

FordNut
07-23-2004, 07:32 AM
So what is the plan for tonite?

TAF
07-23-2004, 07:54 AM
So what is the plan for tonite?
I'm going to try and "play with the baby's momma" tonight...before I tell her I'm going to be gone tomorrow from 6 am til 3 pm when we have a function to go to at someone's house.

martyo
07-23-2004, 11:58 AM
I'm going to try and "play with the baby's momma" tonight

Trust me brother, you ain't gettin' none tonight, whether you tell her about tomorrow's breakfast or not!