PDA

View Full Version : tuner

buckyboy
07-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Im interested in getting the 4:10 gears, i also want to get a hand held tuner, whats the process, and how long does it take to get?

MM03MOK
07-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Call our supporting vendors: Wes (Innovative Interceptors) or Dennis (Reinhart Automotive) for pricing and delivery time.

MarauderMark
07-24-2004, 08:31 PM
And you'll be cruising like the bunny ^^^^ :rock:

BruteForce
07-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Im interested in getting the 4:10 gears, i also want to get a hand held tuner, whats the process, and how long does it take to get?

Call Dennis Monday morning (904) 276-5003

Frank Androski
07-25-2004, 08:37 PM
to all interested info on tuner
I have had the diablo sport chip, the diablo delta chip ,and now the tuner from
Dennis Reinhart as well as the 4.10s . both chips had there good points for peformance but were somewhate erratic on the shifting, maybe my car?
With the tuner we now have a car that will drive normal "the wife" or with me a little more aggressive a flat out hotrod, will pull second gear rubber at will,
zero to sixty seems a bit better but I also had the Denso plugs and stat.
having had both chips and tuner the tuner gets my vote.
When D.R. pulled the axles to change gears we found the bearings shot and needed new axles : 6/21/2002-- 12400 mi. I hear this is a common problem
on A models, i also upgraded the sway bar ! big help at high speeds and cornering. this all took place july 5th the holiday. if D.R. did not have the axles and bearings on hand i would have been stuck.
hope this helps your choice. OH by the way the car pulls hard right up into the triple digits and gets better mileage.

to Dennis thanks for working the Holiday and my not being stuck

Dennis Reinhart
07-26-2004, 04:25 PM

I normally get all parts out same day