PDA

View Full Version : Black Marauder on Fowler, Ft Myers

MarauderTJA
07-28-2004, 04:35 PM
Hey Carfixer, was that you that was behind me on Fowler yesterday?

TOM, Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.
-----------------------------------
04 Silver Marauder
Moonroof, trunk cd, tinted windows, SS inserts, 4.10's, 50 Series Delta, Diablo custom chip.

Tallboy
07-28-2004, 05:01 PM
i doubt it. carfixer is in indy. and his is dtr. coulda been buckyboy...

Cobra25
07-28-2004, 05:34 PM
Carfixer left on Vacation about a week ago ,for 2 weeks. I understand he's stopping at Indy. Also like Tallboy said Carfixer has a Red Marauder (DTR) .Claude did tell some of us their is some new owners over their that are not on the site so if you get a chance and find them tell them about our group and the site.Thank you ! By the way maybe you could hook up with some of the guys over their and join us at our next meet. August 20,2004. Hope too see you their.

Bootlegger
07-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Tom, Check with BuckyBoy, he posted earlier about Fowler st. sighting...

buckyboy
08-02-2004, 07:03 PM
:beer: it was me...

04 Silver
Moonroof, trunk cd, tinted windows, SS inserts, 4.10's, 50 Series Delta, Diablo custom chip.

buckyboy
08-02-2004, 07:05 PM
btw, how do you like your mods? when did you get them, and who did them? whats the exhaust like.?

04 Silver Marauder

MarauderTJA
08-03-2004, 01:53 PM
:beer: it was me...I had to figure it was someone from MM.net. It seems all us here in southern Florida with Marauders have ties here on teh site. We should all hook up some night for a lemonade somewhere.

I am in New Jersey on business, but will be home on Saturday.

Tom, Cape Coral, Florida

MarauderTJA
08-03-2004, 02:02 PM
btw, how do you like your mods? when did you get them, and who did them? whats the exhaust like.?Put the Delta Series 50's on 3 days after I picked up my Silver Marauder at Scanlon. Wilson Automotive across from my office on Country Club Blvd installs custom exhaust (Flowmasters, Magnaflows). Did a nice clean job. I think they are perfect for my tastes. No inside drone, sound great on acceleration and WOT and authoritive just around town. J&J Performance installed the 4.10's in Ft Myers off Fowler and custom tuned a Diablo chip for me for transmissions shifts (firm under heavy acceleration) torque convertor engages after 60 MPH, plus some changes in power curves. I will put in on J&J's dyno after I get a few thousand miles on the car.

Still have to put the Kenny Brown DP in along with the Marauder pedals and the Silverstar bulbs. Hope to get that down early next week.

TOM, Cape Coral, Florida