PDA

View Full Version : Varsity Lincoln-Mercury to sponsor Motor City Marauders Woodward Dream Cruise.

MarauderMike
07-28-2004, 07:15 PM
I am pleased to annouce that Varsity Lincoln-Mercury in Wixom, Michigan has signed on as our major sponsor for the Woodward Dream Cruise. Varsity is celebrating its 10th anniversary and is one outstanding dealer. They currently have 49 Marauders in inventory(at the time of this post). I've purchased both of my Marauders from their facility in addition to more than 18 other vehicles for the family over the past 8 years, they are great people to do business with.

I'd like to thank the crew at Varsity Lincoln-Mercury and Varsity Ford (Ann Arbor) for their association with the Motor City Marauders in this years event. They will be providing us with a Marauder to put on display as well as banners and literature.

Fast4Door
07-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Good Job, Mike!!

MI2QWK4U
07-28-2004, 07:35 PM
Good Job Mike!
Thanks for your work, Mike and I have been digging out of red tape from Royal Oak the last week or so, and I finally nailed that down yesterday, this tops things off real nice. Your fellow MCMs will be glad to hear of your success.

MarauderMike
07-28-2004, 08:37 PM
I'd also like to mention that we will be taking on select associate sponsors for the Woodward Dream Cruise. Please make inquiries through the MotorCityMarauder.com website. We will be happy to promote your business in our display area located in the heart of the Woodward Dream Cruise.

MarauderMike
07-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Good Job Mike!
Thanks for your work, Mike and I have been digging out of red tape from Royal Oak the last week or so, and I finally nailed that down yesterday, this tops things off real nice. Your fellow MCMs will be glad to hear of your success.

Thanks Dave! The Woodward Dream Cruise is a group effort, it was a pleasure to help out as always.

dwasson
07-28-2004, 09:08 PM
Fantastic Mike! This is great!

bigslim
07-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Thank you Mike and thank you Varsity Lincoln Mercury. This will make me think about buying my next car from them.

MikesMerc
07-29-2004, 04:45 AM
Excellent work Mike! And Hat's Off to Varsity!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

jobrien8
07-29-2004, 07:09 AM
You are the man :beer:

michburt
07-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi All,

I'm originally from Flint. (Try not to hold that against me.)

I would like to know if anyone would like to sell there spot. Planning on being up there at around that time. My time is pretty flexible, August would be great.

Mike:beer:

MarauderMike
07-30-2004, 03:03 PM
Hi All,

I'm originally from Flint. (Try not to hold that against me.)

I would like to know if anyone would like to sell there spot. Planning on being up there at around that time. My time is pretty flexible, August would be great.

Mike:beer:
Welcome to the Motor City Marauder forum. We still have a couple of spots available for the Dream Cruise. Please send inquiry through the MotorcityMarauder.com website and MikesMerc will get back with you.

michburt
07-31-2004, 10:38 AM
Thanks!

Mike