PDA

View Full Version : A BUCKEYE takes the raffle Grand Prize!

CRUZTAKER
08-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Before I left for MV-II I pleaded to all the Buckeye members to take advantage of some of the great prizes to be had from the raffle, and support the site whether they were attending or not.

One particular Buckeye jumped in at the last minute and bought ONE ticket.

That one ticket yielded the ultimate prize.

Congratulations to member KEN of Amherst, Ohio in winning an entire KOOKS exhaust system. His Marauder will soon wake up and breathe the fire as it was meant to do!

:rock: Rock-On Ken!!!!

And the beauty part....one of the best Custom shops in Ohio is only minutes from his area.

Petrograde
08-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Congrats Ken!
is there a list of the rest of the winners yet?

SergntMac
08-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Barry...I thought you were headed towards some rest, go get some, K?

bigslim
08-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Ken, congrats. Someone had to win. Hope you enjoy them. Can't wait to see and hear them next year.

Ken
08-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the call, Barry. (and the suggestion to buy the ticket, because I could win the KOOK"S exhaust) :bows:

I'm sorry that I missed MVII. By the time that I found out if I had Friday night off of work, and was free to come, Registration was closed. :bigcry:

But I know that I'll enjoy the "KOOK'S" :up:

Thanks for all of the pictures that were posted from Indy, I got to see all that I was missing.

Ken

Ken
10-28-2004, 10:52 AM
sweet sounding :whistle:

I'm hoping that the weather is nice on Tuesday night, I'm thinking of taking a run down to Dragway 42, since I am off that night. Would have preferred Norwalk, but I believe that they shut down this weekend after the Halloween Classic.

Ken

Daily 03
10-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Glad to hear that you have your headers installed. I will bet that they make the car sound great and run much better.

Dale