PDA

View Full Version : Wagonmaster requests all wagons please check-in

cruzer
08-02-2004, 01:23 PM
:banana2: :up: :bows: :) :beer: :banana: :lol:
WHAT A BLAST !!!!! I can truthfully say I had more fun participating in Marauderville II than I have had in MANY years. THANKS to everyone who made it possible. I'm not going to even try to tell what happened--you will have to come to the meetings we've planned to hear and see for yourself.
Now, the serious part--I would greatly appreciate it if all the Texas group that made the trip would post their arrival time back home and any details of your trip home---how many tickets, how many 300Cs you dusted and how long it took, etc.
Got lots of catching up to do here at home --will be on-line tonite. Oh yes, arrived home safe and sound at 12:05 PM safely and still a law-abiding citizen--boy, was it fun to make an 18-wheeler move over when you close on them at 95 mph all lights blazing :banana:
Hope all is well, Maury

2003 MIB
08-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey Pops!
Coli and I made it home about 2:30 this morning. We split from Steve and Linda somewhere in Missouri. She was hungry and then we did some shopping. Very relaxed pace home- all is well. Thanks for checking and I'm glad you posted!!!!:rock:

Logan
08-02-2004, 01:42 PM
I got home at 12:00am. Russ and myself overtook Steve and Linda in Missouri and then made a wicked fast pace back to Texas, 4 in a row...

Redster
08-03-2004, 08:36 AM
arrived home 1900 hours on 8-2. No problems on the trip. Turned over 5000 miles in Denton. Almost got side-swiped by a gal talking on her cell phone this morning. Like they say, most accidents happen at home.

cyclone03
08-03-2004, 08:46 AM
I stayed over night Sunday in Indy then blasted off at 7am Monday,home at 1am.No problems at all and 25mpg to boot!

Mikeenh
08-03-2004, 09:02 AM
Spent the first night in Buffalo, NY. Got 24.2 MPG with the GPS saying I averaged 76 mph. Guess the dyno I had done sure helped my mpg . Arrived home Monday at 3 in the afternoon.
Had a great time and met more great MM people.
Thank you to all that made it happen.