PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauder Member WINS!! in RAFFEL!

Marauderman
08-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Hey! Butch Handy--Way to Go---!!

A Carolina Marauders Member Wins!! -- Now we all know your lucky--first the car and now the lotto--ok --tell us the secret!!!!!!.....Tom

Butch
08-02-2004, 06:00 PM
If I told you the secret....I would have to kill ya! :D

Yeah, it was nice to see that I won something. Was hoping for the headers, but oh well.....

Later!

Agent M79
08-03-2004, 03:44 AM
I won something for every ticket I bought! Or maybe my being listed twice was a typo? Eh.. I still won too!

Butch
08-03-2004, 04:21 AM
Looks like Dave would have to kill us all if we found out his secret! Two wins??? Sounds better than my one win!

Maybe we should just get our prizes shipped together to one of us for pickup at our next meet, to save on shipping costs.

Agent M79
08-03-2004, 11:40 AM
Ain't no secret. I bought 2 tickets. Looks like I won me 2 set of pins. One set for my visor and the other for my spankety Sunday suit. :up:

frdwrnch
08-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Congradulations you guys! Will miss y'all this weekend as i'm going to Fun Ford Weekend at Bristol. Going to hang w/fordnut for the day. Holler at 'ya when I return.

Butch
08-03-2004, 07:56 PM
The Carolina MM meet isn't this weekend, is it??? My calendar shows that it should be Saturday the 14th....

Agent M79
08-04-2004, 03:43 AM
The Carolina MM meet isn't this weekend, is it??? My calendar shows that it should be Saturday the 14th....

You are correct, sir! Clicky Clicky (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11255)

frdwrnch
08-05-2004, 07:22 PM
Oops, my bad, but i'll be in Charleston next weekend. Just got word on Autofair and will make post on Sunday.

Marauderman
08-07-2004, 01:13 PM
Oops, my bad, but i'll be in Charleston next weekend. Just got word on Autofair and will make post on Sunday.
.....don't you ever stay in town........so ..not gonna be there with us on the 14th , eh!.....hummmm......can't believe it's Autofair time again........and can't wait to meet at our new food store on the 14th...till then.........Tom

post edit: ..Oops..I should have started a new thread--my bad- all this doesn't belong here.........sorry----

SC Cheesehead
08-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Marauderman,

Will you be starting a new thread for next week's meeting? Unless something unexpected comes up, we're planning on making the drive up your way.

BTW, what's Autofair? (Pardon my ignorance). SCCH.
:stupid:

Agent M79
08-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Marauderman,

Will you be starting a new thread for next week's meeting?

Already got one right HERE (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11255)!

Agent Knows®

dok
08-08-2004, 05:49 PM

Russell

I got my package from Jerry and have sent my money.

Marauderman
08-08-2004, 06:51 PM
Russell

I got my package from Jerry and have sent my money.
....well since you posted it...huh.....what package? who is Jerry? and what /how much money ?.........Tom

Marauderman
08-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Marauderman,

Will you be starting a new thread for next week's meeting? Unless something unexpected comes up, we're planning on making the drive up your way.

BTW, what's Autofair? (Pardon my ignorance). SCCH.
:stupid:
Autofair is held semi-annually at Lowes Motor Speedway--, April and Sept..Clubs usually register there cars and old classics as well....you bascally sit by your car and "show" it all day...usually bring a friend to "sit" with your car while you browse to see others as well .....something on that flavor....we all did it last Sept. for the day......anyone else can add in here.......Tom

dok
08-08-2004, 07:02 PM
....well since you posted it...huh.....what package? who is Jerry? and what /how much money ?.........Tom

Jerry Winecoff is with the Southern Performance Ford Club. Since I was on their mailing list from showing at the April Auto Fair, They sent the application form for the upcoming show. Russell is one of the contacts for show information. He said he was going to post something tonight on how to get your application form. The cost is $15.

Edit: The Auto Fair is September 18.