PDA

View Full Version : CAM Links events and threrads

MAD-3R
08-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Ok, lets see if I have rememberted everything.

Next NVMC drag day:
The next drag day is scheduled for August 14th, 2004 and the Time is 10 am at Mason Dixon Dragway, The event is $20.00 (Members) if paid by August 8th (by either cash at a meeting or by Pay Pal), $21.00 (Members) by Pay Pal to Enforcir@cox.net. ......Otherwise the event will cost $30.00 after August 8th or day of the event. All non members pay $25.00 until july 3rd, after that date it is $30.00 at the gate and $31.00 (Pay Pal) for the 4 hour (Closed Session) Event.

Build Sheets:

I've met the Lady who does the work. She's very nice, and very good.

Build Sheets (http://www.pathogenproductions.com/index.html)

Kauffman Motorsports:
Good Local place to get work done at and dyno pulls located in Gettysburg PA.
Kauffman (http://www.kauffmanmotorsports.com/)

I think thats all. If not, let me know.

Ladyhawke
08-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the info, Phil.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it to drag day at Mason Dixon. :bigcry: Our Frederick car club is hosting a car show that day. We need to be there to help setup and park cars. If you guys aren't there too late, maybe you could stop by the show. It isn't too far from the US15/I70 interchange.

merc
08-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Kauffman Motorsports is in Dillsburg, PA.**

Murader03
08-03-2004, 07:06 AM
Kauffman Motorsports is in Dillsburg, PA.**

Oh Drats! Picky, Picky, Picky! :lol:

Now if the other wives find out it's "NOT" in Gettysburg, how are we gonna get a Dyno day there? :shake:

Really missed you guys at Indy! ;)

Brutus
08-03-2004, 07:46 AM
I will check with Julie and see if the calendar is clear. Thanks for all the info Phil!

Haggis
08-03-2004, 08:11 AM
Just talk to Kaufman's. The first open Saturday they have is Sept. 25. We need 10 cars for the discount and they do not arrange tunes on Dyno days. Reason being due to the number of cars that show up and the man doing the tunes likes to do only two cars a day to be able to take his time and spend at least half a day per car.

The prices are 3 pulls for $50 and A/F is another $15. They also require a $35 deposit per car.

We talked a little about this on our way home for Indy are you guys still interested. For those that did not make it to Indy are you interested in a Dyno day. Kaufman Motorsports is in Dillsburg, Pa.

Please PM me if you are interested in having your car dynoed.

Next CAM Meet August 21st at Big Bats. Thread to follow, hope you can make it.

Gordon

Murader03
08-04-2004, 02:24 AM
Just talk to Kaufman's. The first open Saturday they have is Sept. 25. We need 10 cars for the discount and they do not arrange tunes on Dyno days. Reason being due to the number of cars that show up and the man doing the tunes likes to do only two cars a day to be able to take his time and spend at least half a day per car.

The prices are 3 pulls for $50 and A/F is another $15. They also require a $35 deposit per car.

We talked a little about this on our way home for Indy are you guys still interested. For those that did not make it to Indy are you interested in a Dyno day. Kaufman Motorsports is in Dillsburg, Pa.

Please PM me if you are interested in having your car dynoed.

Next CAM Meet August 21st at Big Bats. Thread to follow, hope you can make it.

Gordon

If we can get enough cars involved, as stated before, I'm in!

merc
08-04-2004, 08:45 AM
Just had the car tuned in Atlanta last week. No new mods are planned for this year to justify another trip to the Dyno, but if your numbers are close I will pony up for the cost and count me in as number 10. :rasta: