PDA

View Full Version : Capitol Area Marauders August Meet

Haggis
08-03-2004, 08:50 AM
Ok everyone, I have talked to some of you on the phone before Indy and I talk to others while out in Indy.

All are Welcome!!

The August "Capitol Area Marauders" meet will be held at Big Bats once again on 21 August 2004 at 2pm. I already talked to the Manager and the reservations have been made. The directions on the web site (MapQuest) are wrong. If you are coming from the Annapolis side of the bridge it is the first exit off the bridge (Rt 8). Take Route 8 north to the second light and make a right then make the first right. Big Bats is located behind the gas station on the corner.

If you are coming from the Eastern shore it will be you last exit before the Bay Bridge. Then follow the directions above.

Here is the link:
http://www.bigbats.com/

merc
08-03-2004, 08:56 AM
Count me in :pimp:

MAD-3R's Wife
08-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Mad and I are in. :rock:

GordonB
08-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Gordon,
Pls count on Joan and me in the headcount. We will be there with one of our cars! It may be red or blue or blue!!
Thank you for organizing this! :up:
GordonB

Bluerauder
08-03-2004, 02:23 PM
The August "Capitol Area Marauders" meet will be held at Big Bats once again on 21 August 2004 at 2pm.
Count me in also. :D

Joe Walsh
08-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Gordon, I'm looking forward to the August CAM event and to meeting everyone! My MM is still out of action (Oil pump gears)...so I won't be able to drive it down. If the weather looks good I'll bring my LOUD trouble maker...the 427 Cobra.
P.S. Do you want me to bring the Autometer gauges with me?
P.P.S. I can pick up my CAM T-Shirts too!
Joe

MarauderMark
08-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Comming to see ya'll again COUNT US IN!!!!!!!I hope the Bigdog can make it.(Hint, Hint) Hey bob ya goin? if so i'm following you again cause if we get lost we get lost together:banana2:

jabird56
08-03-2004, 08:07 PM
To bad your not having a meet this weekend since I'm in town. I'll be heading to St. Louis on the 21st for a week of work than back home to Omaha.

Jay
From the Heartland, but currently in Warrenton, VA

:banana:

Murader03
08-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Comming to see ya'll again COUNT US IN!!!!!!!I hope the Bigdog can make it.(Hint, Hint) Hey bob ya goin? if so i'm following you again cause if we get lost we get lost together:banana2:

Just checked my work schedule and I'm free that weekend. Of course, I'd be there anyway. That late in the afternoon they wouldn't be calling me in anyway. And "YES", I'll do my best to get Dottie to come along.

Mark, we'll get together later and decide where to meet, or you can drop by the house, since you know where to turn. You should still have my cell number, and if not, it's in the member list, or PM me.........

Brutus
08-04-2004, 05:47 AM
I am in, unless something major comes up, which it shouldnt. 2 pm looks good, It will give us more time to shoot the sh... I mean breeze.

merc
08-04-2004, 08:36 AM
I am in, unless something major comes up, which it shouldnt. 2 pm looks good, It will give us more time to shoot the sh... I mean breeze.

Will that be 9mm shooting or 45 cal, and how fast does sh...move in the breeze ? Always looking for a new mod ! :eek:

russ in VA
08-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Hmmm.... coincidentally I will be in Stevensville for my Father-in-law's birthday that day .... question is can I sneek out to come to the gathering. It would be a shame not to, but in-laws are coming in from Colorado for the weekend so spouse might be :mad: if I dissappear for a few hours. Hope to see you guys there! ;)

Russ in Richmond

Haggis
08-04-2004, 08:57 AM
Hmmm.... coincidentally I will be in Stevensville for my Father-in-law's birthday that day .... question is can I sneek out to come to the gathering. It would be a shame not to, but in-laws are coming in from Colorado for the weekend so spouse might be :mad: if I dissappear for a few hours. Hope to see you guys there! ;)

Russ in Richmond

Why don't you bring him along, just tell the misses that your bonding. LOL!!

THE_INTERCEPTOR
08-04-2004, 09:30 AM
Hey, you guys got room for a White Crown Vic? If so, I'd like to meet some of you! I've been to many Crownvic.net and Crownvic.us meets, but I've yet to attend an MM.net meet! :rock: :banana2: :burnout:

merc
08-04-2004, 10:24 AM
To bad your not having a meet this weekend since I'm in town. I'll be heading to St. Louis on the 21st for a week of work than back home to Omaha.

Jay
From the Heartland, but currently in Warrenton, VA

:banana:

I will be in Warrenton this Saturday for some business if you would like to hang out ? Shoot me a PM for details if interested.

Brutus
08-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Will that be 9mm shooting or 45 cal, and how fast does sh...move in the breeze ? Always looking for a new mod ! :eek:
9mm? Whats that? I thought thought you knew me better than that Shaft!!

Murader03
08-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey, you guys got room for a White Crown Vic? If so, I'd like to meet some of you! I've been to many Crownvic.net and Crownvic.us meets, but I've yet to attend a MM.net meet! :rock: :banana2: :burnout:

Interceptor: I think I speak for all of us in the CAM group, or any other MM group for that matter. Your more than welcome to attend if you so desire. As with our little group and others, you'll find that it's not the car, but the people that bring us together. The car is just the medium to get us there. Well, maybe not just ....

You bring that CV right on down...... :lol:

merc
08-04-2004, 11:53 AM
9mm? Whats that? I thought thought you knew me better than that Shaft!!

Sorry I don’t have a carry permit in Maryland. So it’s much easier to hide a popgun then a flame throwing 5’ stainless steel 45 automatic. When times get tough, the tough get a 12 Gauge. It brings out the true Olympic spirit, can you dig it.

Who's the cat that won't cop out when
there's danger all about?

Shaft!
:uzi:

NavHeliRescue
08-04-2004, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the invite. However, odds are that I will not make it.

Stephen Soulsby
08-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the invite. However, odds are that I will not make it.

I'll know something in the next week if I can get the day off.

Pete F.
08-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Sorry, scheduling conflict of mine with another conference

Bluerauder
08-04-2004, 05:49 PM
5.56mm or 7.62mm are perfect for shooting the S#!+. ;) Unless of course you have handy access to a 120mm smoothbore. :D The speed of the item in question depends very much on the angle at which it hits the fan .. :lol:

MarauderMark
08-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Guns ,GUNS??
Welp it seems my neighbor and his kids shot guns at a dirt mound in his back yard .i've done so myself and he won't mind if my friends come as well..so any and all can come here and spend a day shooting .just bring your amo and silhouettes . hell , i'll supply the b-bq . no beer though i done think we can mix guns and booze:shot: Opps.

hbarrett
08-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. I have previously made plans for that day and cannot get out of it. I'll look forward to the next get together. Thanks,
Howard
Ok everyone, I have talked to some of you on the phone before Indy and I talk to others while out in Indy.

All are Welcome!!

The August "Capitol Area Marauders" meet will be held at Big Bats once again on 21 August 2004 at 2pm. I already talked to the Manager and the reservations have been made. The directions on the web site (MapQuest) are wrong. If you are coming from the Annapolis side of the bridge it is the first exit off the bridge (Rt 8). Take Route 8 north to the second light and make a right then make the first right. Big Bats is located behind the gas station on the corner.

If you are coming from the Eastern shore it will be you last exit before the Bay Bridge. Then follow the directions above.

Here is the link:

Haggis
08-05-2004, 03:38 AM
I'll know something in the next week if I can get the day off.

If you can't make it, Ligouri can always bring the car. ;)

Haggis
08-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Guns ,GUNS??
Welp it seems my neighbor and his kids shot guns at a dirt mound in his back yard .i've done so myself and he won't mind if my friends come as well..so any and all can come here and spend a day shooting .just bring your amo and silhouettes . hell , i'll supply the b-bq . no beer though i done think we can mix guns and booze:shot: Opps.

Sounds like a plan. We will have to arrange something. :up: :uzi:

Bluerauder
08-05-2004, 04:11 AM
All are Welcome!!

The August "Capitol Area Marauders" meet will be held at Big Bats once again on 21 August 2004 at 2pm. Here is the link:
NavHeliRescue, Pete F, and hbarrett:
Maybe next time !!! The CAM family is a great bunch of folks and the more the merrier .... I am sure that there will be many more opportunities in the future. Look forward to linking up sometime .... until then, enjoy. :up:

mdmarauder
08-05-2004, 06:01 AM
Sorry I won't be able to make it. Maybe the next one

rakkar
08-05-2004, 06:41 AM
The 21st sounds good. I looking forward to finally meeting everyone.

O's Fan Rich
08-05-2004, 06:43 AM
Sorry, Haggis.
Michelle and I made plans with friends to go to the Nat Aquarium in Baltimore that day. They've never been there, and have two daughters that need to see the sharks!
Thanks for the invite!

Bluerauder
08-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Sorry, Haggis.
Michelle and I made plans with friends to go to the Nat Aquarium in Baltimore that day. They've never been there, and have two daughters that need to see the sharks!
Thanks for the invite!
Bump to the top .....

Haggis
08-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Bump to the top .....

Here is a list of people I have for the August 21 meet at Big Bats. Anyone else interested incoming?

Capitol Area Marauder August Meet
Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
MarauderMark & MarauderPeg
Bluerauder & Bernie & George (?)
Joe Walsh
Rakkar
Stephen Soulsby & Ligouri

Maybe
Bidgog
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
Brutus & Jewels

The September 25th meet at Kaufman's Motorsports, Dillsburg, Pa. will be discussed to see who is interested in having their car dynoed. All information will be posted after the August meet for those that could not make it.

Bluerauder
08-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Here is a list of people I have for the August 21 meet at Big Bats. Anyone else interested in coming?

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Brutus & Jewels
Joe Walsh
Rakkar

Maybe
Bidgog
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA

Let's bump this to the top again ... I know there are more MM's out there who haven't checked in. It's always a great time with the CAMarauders. :up: :up:

Bigdogjim
08-09-2004, 09:48 PM
I am definitely a maybe?

Well at least I am # one :up:

Will post up when I work out details:):):)

Brutus
08-11-2004, 05:03 AM
Ok, I knew this would happen. I am not sure if I will be able to make it. :bigcry: I just found out that Julie is singing at a friends wedding on Saturday. I am not sure what time but if it is latter in the evening I will still try to make it, however I may have to leave early. I will keep everyone posted.

Haggis
08-12-2004, 07:12 PM
Anyone else want to come??

All are Welcome!!

Here is the link:

Bluerauder
08-14-2004, 05:11 PM

All are Welcome!!

Here is the link:
And one more time to the top .....

Stephen Soulsby
08-14-2004, 08:35 PM
I just got my work schedule. Ligouri and I will see everybody Saturday!

Haggis
08-15-2004, 07:24 AM

Cooool....glad to hear you and Ligouri can make it. :rock:

merc
08-15-2004, 08:28 AM

I RESPECT YOUR AUTHORITAH!!! :rock: Oh and Ligouri also

Haggis
08-16-2004, 07:15 AM
We have a new member that will meet us at Big Bats on Saturday.

Here is a list of people I have for the August 21 meet at Big Bats. Anyone else interested incoming?

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Joe Walsh
Rakkar
Mike Poore & son (John)- New members

Maybe
Bidgog
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
Brutus & Jewels
Badger
baltimoremm (Nate)

The September 25th meet at Kaufman's Motorsports, Dillsburg, Pa. will be discussed to see who is interested in having their car dynoed. All information will be posted after the August meet for those that could not make it.

Badger
08-16-2004, 09:18 AM
will try to make it as well. I'm torn between the CV and the MM groups now. :D

Haggis
08-16-2004, 09:35 AM
will try to make it as well. I'm torn between the CV and the MM groups now. :D

Great...Hope you can make it. Where are you located?

Bluerauder
08-16-2004, 11:31 AM
We have a new member that will meet us at Big Bats on Saturday.
Haggis,
Another member, baltimoremm, may also be able to make it. He is trying to juggle his schedule. Add "baltimoremm" (Nate) to the definite maybe column. This could turn out to be a large event.
:party:

Haggis
08-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Haggis,
Another member, baltimoremm, may also be able to make it. He is trying to juggle his schedule. Add "baltimoremm" (Nate) to the definite maybe column. This could turn out to be a large event.
:party:

Ok sure, I sent him a PM a long time ago and never received a response. He's on the maybe list.

Murader03
08-16-2004, 11:59 AM
Wow! Just think back to that first Baltimore meeting and how many were there. Now look at our group! If we all show up, even the maybe's, we'll need an entire room at Big Bat's. :party:

Bigdogjim
08-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Hell at this rate I'll need a reversation :fishslap:

Or maybe a wad of cash to get in the door :baaa:

Oh well someday when my ship comes in I hope I'm not at the airport:banghead:

Big Dog

MarauderMark
08-16-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm torn between the CV and the MM groups now. :D

Yea i saw that a meet in pa .was thinking about it but mm comes first.... :woohoo:i'll make it to one of them meets.. :party:

Haggis
08-16-2004, 06:54 PM
We have new members that will meet us at Big Bats on Saturday.

Originally Posted by Haggis

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Bluerauder & Bernie & George
Brutus
Joe Walsh
Rakkar
Badger (Brendan)

Maybe
Bidgog
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
MarauderMark
baltimoremm (Nate)
MyTMerc (Shaun)

Haggis
08-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Hell at this rate I'll need a reversation :fishslap:

Or maybe a wad of cash to get in the door :baaa:

Oh well someday when my ship comes in I hope I'm not at the airport:banghead:

Big Dog

Jim you definately need to come, the new members have to meet the BigDog. And we can't let them be denied your stories. :blah: :lol:

J/K bud!!

Bluerauder
08-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Jim you definately need to come, the new members have to meet the BigDog. And we can't let them be denied your stories. :blah: :lol:

J/K bud!!
And you'll need to see all the tin foil that I have wrapped around my wheels based on your advice. :lol: :lol:

Badger
08-17-2004, 08:42 AM
I'm in Alexandria. I've been a member of the CV boards since 98.

MarauderMark
08-17-2004, 04:09 PM
As of now i do not know whether or not i'll be there (work).if i do make it i will be flying solo..

Opps forgot not only solo but am waiting for driveshaft from Dennis cannot go on long trips until then .

Murader03
08-18-2004, 12:36 AM
As of now i do not know whether or not i'll be there (work).if i do make it i will be flying solo..

HeHeHe! Peg told me at the last Big Bat's meet that she was flying solo too! :beer: :lol:

Haggis
08-18-2004, 03:37 AM
Anyone else, all are welcome?

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Usgecko & Nora
Joe Walsh
Rakkar

Maybe
Bidgog
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
Brutus & Jewels
Badger
baltimoremm (Nate)
MyTMerc (Shaun)
MarauderMark

Bluerauder
08-18-2004, 04:08 AM
Anyone else, all are welcome?
Haggis,
You can take the ? off my entry. There will be 3 for Bluerauder. I have firm committments from the wife and son. :cool5:

Brutus
08-18-2004, 04:11 AM
I will be there too. Might get there a little early because I will have to leave early to go to the wedding. I will also be flying solo.

Haggis
08-18-2004, 05:02 AM
Here is a list of people I have for the August 21 meet at Big Bats. Anyone else interested incoming? All are welcome.

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Brutus
Joe Walsh
Rakkar
Usgecko & Nora
Badger

Maybe
Bidgog
MarauderMark
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
baltimoremm (Nate)
MyTMerc (Shaun)

Badger
08-18-2004, 07:35 AM
I'll be flying solo as well...and change me to a definite yes.

V/r
Brendan "Badger"

Bigdogjim
08-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Sorry to say I am under "house arrest" this weekend :shake: :cheesed:

Haggis
08-19-2004, 03:34 AM
Bigdog can't make it. :censor: :cry:

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Brutus
Joe Walsh
Rakkar
Badger (Brendan)
MarauderMark

Maybe
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
baltimoremm (Nate)
MyTMerc (Shaun)

MarauderMark
08-19-2004, 04:24 AM
Ok i'ma gonna try to get there .if my car is not done by then i will try to come by other means.i need to get a pic of eacha ya'll next to your cars for the site .cause ya never know when in the future i can get these pics.. :party:

Bluerauder
08-19-2004, 09:34 AM
Sorry to say I am under "house arrest" this weekend :shake: :cheesed:
The CAMarauders will miss the BigDog's presence at Big Bat's. :alone: I was looking forward to more adventure stories. :blah: Maybe a weekly feature ... "On the Road with the BigDog" would be of interest. :fishing:

See ya on the next meet opportunity...... :2thumbs:

Bigdogjim
08-19-2004, 09:40 AM
The CAMarauders will miss the BigDog's presence at Big Bat's. :alone: I was looking forward to more adventure stories. :blah: Maybe a weekly feature ... "On the Road with the BigDog" would be of interest. :fishing:

See ya on the next meet opportunity...... :2thumbs:

I wonder why if life is a bowl of cherry's, why I am always in the pits? :cheesed: :banghead:

Haggis
08-19-2004, 11:12 AM
I wonder why if life is a bowl of cherry's, why I am always in the pits? :cheesed: :banghead:

Somebody has to get stuck with the leftovers.

MyTMerc
08-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Looks like I'll be able to make it. See you there.

Bigdogjim
08-20-2004, 05:51 PM
Somebody has to get stuck with the leftovers.

:nocomm: :turkey:

merc
08-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Looks like I will not be bringing the marauder to the meet because of predicted weather conditions. My bold tires had problems during last weeks rain so I decided to ground the CarHog. :cowboy:

Brutus
08-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Oh no, not rain!!!:mad2:

Haggis
08-20-2004, 08:40 PM
See everyone at Big Bats tomorrow at 2pm.

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Brutus
Joe Walsh
Rakkar
Badger (Brendan)
MarauderMark
MyTMerc (Shaun)

Maybe
The_Interceptor
Russ in VA
baltimoremm (Nate)

Joe Walsh
08-20-2004, 10:52 PM
Weather looks like T-Storms and rain...not good for a topless 427 Cobra, plus the MM is down for repairs...ARRRGHHH!!! I'll have to drive my work vehicle.(96 Blazer) I promise I'll park it out back.
See everyone @ 2:00.
Joe

MarauderMark
08-21-2004, 05:30 AM
Weather looks like T-Storms and rain...not good for a topless 427 Cobra, plus the MM is down for repairs...ARRRGHHH!!! I'll have to drive my work vehicle.(96 Blazer) I promise I'll park it out back.
Joe

LOL Park it next to mine..

Bluerauder
08-21-2004, 05:36 AM
LOL Park it next to mine..
Just under 3 hours 'til departure time .... see all ya'll on the Eastern Shore. :run: :wave: :beer:

:drive:

Haggis
08-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Looks like I will not be bringing the marauder to the meet because of predicted weather conditions. My bold tires had problems during last weeks rain so I decided to ground the CarHog. :cowboy:

Oh no, not rain!!!

Joe

Due to weather and a car show tomorrow the BLACK BOMBER has also been grounded today. Not to fear Chris and I will be there around 2pm, might be running a little late. We will be flying in Spector ('02 Explorer). Whomever arrives first just ask for Scott and tell him your with The Capitol Area Marauders.

Stephen Soulsby
08-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Sorry to say, but we won't be able to make it today.

I'll see you guys at the next meet.

MarauderMark
08-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Sorry to say, but we won't be able to make it today.

I'll see you guys at the next meet.

Yea me too as well .got all cleaned up and headed out to rt40 and it was jammed packed it seems that around here every other day theres an accident on 95 and the traffic starts to hit 40 and thats it. there was no way to goto 301 and be there on time so i gave up right away .hope everyone had a good time and a safe trip..God Bless you all..Mark :snoopy:

Bluerauder
08-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Yea me too as well .got all cleaned up and headed out to rt40 and it was jammed packed it seems that around here every other day theres an accident on 95 and the traffic starts to hit 40 and thats it. there was no way to goto 301 and be there on time so i gave up right away .hope everyone had a good time and a safe trip..God Bless you all..Mark :snoopy:
Mark,
Too bad you couldn't make it down. Even with the weather, there were 5 new members (Joe Walsh, Mike Poore, Badger, MyTMerc, and usgecko). A big welcome to all -- hope you had fun. As usual, we had a great time sharing stories and checking out new stuff. Even had a full set of MMs lined up for you in a row -- Black, Silver, DTR, and Blue. Didn't take many pictures at all this time as we had to duck in and out of the rain occasionally. Here's 3 --- I'll have to get the others from my son.

Haggis
08-21-2004, 04:13 PM
Thank you all that were able to make it today. We have a new long distance winner, MyTMerc (Shaun) who drove three hours to attend the meeting at Big Bats, thanks for coming. Sorry I did not get a chance to talk more with some of you today, hopefully next time we will be able to. Those that could not make it you were missed, hope you will be able to make the next meet at Kauffman's Motorsports on September 25, 2004. Thread to follow in a day or two.

Haggis & Ladyhawke
Merc & Mrs. Merc
Mad-3R & Tasha
GordonB & Joan
Murader03 & Dottie
Brutus
Joe Walsh
Mike Poore & son (John)
Badger (Brendan)
MyTMerc (Shaun)
Usgecko & Nora

JET
08-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Haggis & Gang,

Sorry I couldn't make it. Work took president over the meet. The Fat Bastid came down to my office, in South Jersey, Friday night performed a major IT upgrading to my network. We are still working at this moment. Well he’s working and I’m saying wow how did you do that? If we were able to finish on Friday we were going to come down but it just wasn’t in the cards.

If anybody needs IT work done on the cheap in the NY, NJ, PA or CT area The Fat Bastid is geniuses in his own mind.

Glad you all had a good time. I hope I can make the next meet. I’ll just be returning from Lidio’s shop late that week with some new goodies in my car.

:seesaw:

Badger
08-21-2004, 07:26 PM
Great seeing yawl. Lets do it again! :D

Bluerauder
08-22-2004, 11:53 AM
Just posted some photos of the CAM, Big Bat's Meet, 21 August in the Member Galleries. Enjoy..............

merc
08-22-2004, 04:10 PM
That Big Bats meet was a real hit. Here are a few pictures from the event. :seesaw:

Joe Walsh
08-22-2004, 09:17 PM
Just wanted to say 'Thank You' for the warm welcome I received from everyone. It was great to finally meet all of you and spend some time together. I'm looking forward to the next meet and getting my MM engine back together so I can drive it again!!!

MyTMerc
08-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Although I didn't get to meet everyone, I enjoyed meeting and talking with the folks I did. Seems like a great group of fellow motor heads. Look forward to doing it again soon. Sounds like a fun day but I won't be able to attend the Dyno Day (Back to Back west coast trips and a Phillies game on the weekend before). I'll try to make the following event.

:popcorn:

Ladyhawke
08-23-2004, 07:23 PM
As you all know, Gordon and I didn't drive the Black Bomber to Big Bat's on Saturday because of the rain and we wanted to keep it clean for Sunday's car show. Well ... it sure paid off! Gordon and the Black Bomber won the 1st place trophy in the modified 1982 to present class. And me and my "cute" Firehawk won the 1st place trophy in the stock 1982 to present class. Isn't it great that we aren't competing against each other. :high5:

And at last week's car show, we both received plaques for Top 25.

:woohoo:

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new members. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon. :2thumbs:

Joe Walsh
08-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Chris & Gordon,
Congrats!!! on the trophy(s). Both cars look cleeeean. Sorry I did not make the car show in Frederick...I was in Timonium giving various friends test rides in the Cobra and did not get home until @ 9:00 PM. Oh well.....there went $30.00 worth of Sunoco 94!
Joe

Ladyhawke
08-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Thanks Joe! We were looking for you. It was a great show. There were almost a 100 cars and a lot of different classes. We had a lot of fun. Maybe next time you can join us!

Bluerauder
08-23-2004, 11:28 PM
... we wanted to keep it clean for Sunday's car show. Well ... it sure paid off! Gordon and the Black Bomber won the 1st place trophy in the modified 1982 to present class. And me and my "cute" Firehawk won the 1st place trophy in the stock 1982 to present class.
Congrats on two 1st place trophies at the car show. Very nice !!! :trophy: :trophy: :D

Brutus
08-24-2004, 04:41 AM
Thats awesome Chris! But I wouldnt consider your car "cute". I had fun at Big Bats, and was sorry I had to leave so early. I told Jewels that everyone said hi. She did a great job singing, as always. Merc just let me know when, I told Jewels what you were thinkin. Oh and Chris, could you send me a PM with the address of that website we were talking about?

Thanks!

twin03
06-29-2008, 11:28 AM
I'll be there, and my twin too................

joemama
06-29-2008, 04:47 PM
I think you are about four years too late....;)

Bigdogjim
06-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Watch it! Old thread!!!!!!

Breadfan
06-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Yeah no kidding I thought we were going to big bats in August for a second.

Hey btw I need some German food soon, was thinking of driving up to hagerstown in a few weeks if I do I'll see if anyone wants to join me?