PDA

View Full Version : Mv Ii Raffle Update!!! - 1 Last Prize!

Logan
08-05-2004, 08:42 AM
The MISSING Prize!!

After MV II was over and I returned back to the ranch in Texas and unloaded the car, I discovered that we had actually MISSED a addition to the raffle that had not be drawn for. This was ENTIRELY my fault as it had gotten buried in the depths of my trunk!!

My apologies to the folks at METCO MOTORSPORTS for my goof up and my thanks to them for their generous support of the event!!!

SO. I made the decision yesterday to reload the raffle bin yesterday, minus the winning tickets that had already been drawn and had one of my little girls pull the ticket out.

THE WINNER OF A METCO WATTS LINK
Courtesy of METCO Motorsports

IS
HARRY KELLAR (Valkyrie)

Your Watts link will be enroute to you shortly, free shipping courtesy of mercurymarauder.net!

My apologies to all for the oversight and congrats to Valkyrie!!

the_pack_rat
08-05-2004, 09:42 AM
Remember where a few of you said you were all negotiating to get James an actual MM ... but thought he would much rather have a MM jacket instead ?.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11793

Was _THAT_ a ticket ... & did get it lost ?.

DTR - dk charcoal w/a all the options please.

I already have badges - control arms & a trunk organizer for it.

I'll handle the shipping myself ... that's not a problem. I've dealt with Intercity Lines & Horseless Carriage & their service is pretty good.

:lol:

Eric < --- should know by the end of Sept if I'll be MM'ing it or not

PS - FYI for any older Panther owners ... while the trunk organizer is not a perfect fit ... it's not bad at all(97 Town Car).

Thanks Joe ! (joflewbyu2).

Logan
08-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Yeah, uh...No. I didn't find a Marauder in my Trunk. :)

Krytin
08-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Way to go Harry!!
Give me a call if you need help on the install!
Paul

RCSignals
08-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Harry, if you'd rather have a mouse pad, give me a call :up:

valkyrie
08-06-2004, 05:35 AM
Way to go Harry!!
Give me a call if you need help on the install!
Paul

Paul I may do that. We are due to get together soon anyway.

Krytin
08-06-2004, 04:18 PM
They are starting the stair rebuild at my beachclub this weekend! These are the stairs that lead down to the beach from the parking lot. The next two weekends are out but maybe we should start a new thread on the NEMO forum and see who's interested for the end of August/begining of September? One acre parking lot, grilling facilities and surf fishing or swiming.