PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Our Vendors!!

Logan
08-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Mercurymarauder.net would like to take time to publically thank all of our vendors that went WAY above the call to duty and supporting Marauderville II and making it the absolute success it was.

While all the vendors on this site are considered the cream of the crop (Or they wouldn't BE here), there are a number who've delved deep into their own personal vaults to make sure YOU had a great time at MV II.

These vendors have all consistently gone above and beyond to make sure that mercurymarauder.net members doing business with them are always taken care of and have an insane level of commitment to quality customer service and support.

So, in closing I would make this request. When making that decision to buy that next mod, please consider those vendors who consistently go above and beyond for the Marauder Community. They certainly deserve your business!

Vendors I'd like to recognize include:

Reinhart Automotive

Kenny Brown Performance

Trilogy Motorsports

Kook's Custom Headers

Innovative Interceptors

METCO Motorsports

NorthEast Lincoln Mercury

Paul's High Performance

DynoPro

Special Mentions for donated services, support and prizes include:

Mac & Zack

Slowpoke

The Clarion Waterfront Hotel

IMOA

Amsoil_Dealer

Mothers

Royal Purple

Mercman

Back Street Performance

Indy Raceway Park

Martyo

N40GL

BIGDOGJIM

MM03MOK

MI2QWK4U

RF Overlord

Sessler Ford

If I've missed anyone, just send me a note, it certainly wasn't intentional. This event just wouldn't of been possible without all the generous time, money and effort that these folks ALL put forth in support of the Marauder Community.

THEY ALL DESERVE A BIG (VIRTUAL) ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!!

Marauder8
08-05-2004, 10:42 AM
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Smokie
08-05-2004, 10:47 AM
I agree, my gratitude to those mentioned above and to Logan, Mary and Dan (Mercman) who worked so hard to make the event the success that it was.

03SILVERSTREAK
08-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Mercurymarauder.net would like to take time to publically thank all of our vendors that went WAY above the call to duty and supporting Marauderville II and making it the absolute success it was.

While all the vendors on this site are considered the cream of the crop (Or they wouldn't BE here), there are a number who've delved deep into their own personal vaults to make sure YOU had a great time at MV II.

These vendors have all consistently gone above and beyond to make sure that mercurymarauder.net members doing business with them are always taken care of and have an insane level of commitment to quality customer service and support.

So, in closing I would make this request. When making that decision to buy that next mod, please consider those vendors who consistently go above and beyond for the Marauder Community. They certainly deserve your business!

Reinhart Automotive

Kenny Brown Performance
Trilogy Motorsports
Kook's Custom Headers
Innovative Interceptors
METCO Motorsports
Paul's High Performance
DynoPro

Mac & Zack

Slowpoke
IMOA
Amsoil_Dealer
Mothers
Royal Purple
Mercman
Back Street Performance
Indy Raceway Park
Martyo
N40GL
BIGDOGJIM
MM03MOK
MI2QWK4U
RF Overlord

If I've missed anyone, just send me a note, it certainly wasn't intentional. This event just wouldn't of been possible without all the generous time, money and effort that these folks ALL put forth in support of the Marauder Community.

Virtual it is<!--StartFragment --> http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/g0/claps.gif <!--StartFragment --> http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/g0/claps.gif <!--StartFragment --> http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/g0/claps.gif <!--StartFragment --> http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/r/bigdance2.gif

woaface
08-05-2004, 12:02 PM
Yes, thanks so much! What a great group and what an awesome time it was!

CRUZTAKER
08-05-2004, 04:18 PM
Vendors make it happen...and in turn we enjoy their product.

Thanks for all of your contributions! :bows:

Bluerauder
08-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Vendors make it happen...and in turn we enjoy their product.

Thanks for all of your contributions! :bows:
What CRUZTAKER said ^^^^^^ :bows: :bows: :bows: :bows:

MarauderMark
08-05-2004, 05:11 PM
What CRUZTAKER said ^^^^^^ :bows: :bows: :bows: :bows:

What BLUERAUDERsays^^^^^^^:bows: :up: :rock: :banana2: :bounce:

Petrograde
08-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Well,... In lew (sp?) of giving thanks,... I'm just gonna try to do business with as many of our fine vendors as I can!

bigslim
08-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Thanks so much to all the vendors for giving us a wonderful time in Indy. Also, thanks to all the people that made it happen. A special thanks to Logan, Dan, and Mary. See you all next year.

Bradley G
08-07-2004, 05:56 PM
For all of you who made Indy Possible,( you know who you are) I wanted to say Thank you . It was fabulous to share our common passion. Do we have to wait a whole year for another event? how about since Martyo couldn't make it(somthing about a tummy ache !!HaHa )We have a MvII1/2 someplace warm in dec. say atlanta ?? What'a say Guy's & gal's Lets throw:D it up for grins

TAF
08-07-2004, 06:28 PM
We have a MvII1/2 someplace warm in dec. say atlanta ?? What'a say Guy's & gal's Lets throw:D it up for grins
Come on down, Bradley...we're having a "Marauder Only Dyno-tuning Weekend" October 16th & 17th, with Aric from Injected Engineering @ Team Ford...and the 1st weekend of November is SSHS4. www.sshs4.com (http://www.sshs4.com)

martyo
08-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Come on down, Bradley...we're having a "Marauder Only Dyno-tuning Weekend" October 16th & 17th, with Aric from Injected Engineering @ Team Ford...and the 1st weekend of November is SSHS4. www.sshs4.com (http://www.sshs4.com)

Hmmmmm....could that be why my car isn't ready yet?

Just so happens that the dyno tune weekend is my birthday weekend too.

Bradley G
08-08-2004, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the invite!!A whole year Just seems like a shame too wait that long to get such a great group together !! what kind of turnout is expected #'s wise. any other MM boarders going here?/:)

RVT04
08-08-2004, 10:28 AM

Reinhart Automotive

Kenny Brown Performance

Trilogy Motorsports

Kook's Custom Headers

Innovative Interceptors

METCO Motorsports

Paul's High Performance

DynoPro

Mac & Zack

Slowpoke

IMOA

Amsoil_Dealer

Mothers

Royal Purple

Mercman

Back Street Performance

Indy Raceway Park

Martyo

N40GL

BIGDOGJIM

MM03MOK

MI2QWK4U

RF Overlord

Sessler Ford

after doing business with Dennis & Sheila over the past year we had nothing but the highest regard for their unswerving dedication to customer satisfaction; however coming home from mmII we not only enjoyed a new respect for the Marauder, but a hightened level of satisfaction with the Reinhart tune. thank you Dennis from the bottom of our hearts, wonderful spending time with the both of you. see you next year!

Patrick
08-10-2004, 05:40 PM
What BLUERAUDERsays^^^^^^^:bows: :up: :rock: :banana2: :bounce:

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: