PDA

View Full Version : SAAC-MOTOR CITY REGION events at Waterford Hills Road Course

MarauderMike
08-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Two upcoming events at Waterford Hills on the 5th and 26th of September.
There will be several groups to accommodate various driving skill levels. I attended the monthly meeting of the SAAC-MCR last week and was told that it would probably work out to 5 twenty minute sessions throughout the day with approximately 20 cars per group. In the novice class you can have an instructor ride along to give you pointers. Cost is $95 for SAAC-MCR members and $110 for non-members. Membership to the SAAC-MCR is $15 per year, but you are not required to join. In addition this is not limited to and all Ford event. Waterford is a rolling, curvy course and fairly narrow with one long straight, so no real high speed action like some of us had at Michigan International Speedway recently. Waterford also has some nice facilities which makes it a great family outing as well. You can find registration forms, track layout and vehicle inspection forms at http://www.saac-mcr.com/tracks/schedule.htm. Registration can be done online.
Yes, I got addicted at Michigan International Speedway, I have signed up for both events!