PDA

View Full Version : Planning Meeting and Pre-Cruise Fun

MikesMerc
08-10-2004, 06:37 PM
When should we get together for final planning and some fun out on Woodward.

Here's the details about meeting! (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=160513#post16 0513)

MarauderMike
08-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Mike,
I put in Saturday afternoon as I have a commitment Saturday night that would take me away around 7, but I'll work with you as much as possible. Let me know.

dwasson
08-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Mike, I voted for Saturday evening but I could do Saturday afternoon too if needed.

jobrien8
08-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Saturday evening works well.

bigslim
08-11-2004, 09:30 AM
Early Saturday afternoon is ok with me. I have a concert later the evening at DTE.

Hack Goby
08-11-2004, 12:33 PM
What ever time you choose is good for me.Its coming fast. :rock:

MikesMerc
08-12-2004, 05:06 AM
Thanks for your input guys!

Anyone else with a preference?

I'm thinking about an early dinner/meeting where we can discuss ideas (maybe about 4:30pm for those who cannot stay late), then head over to Annette's after she closes for business to test the layout. Once we have all the details worked out, we can just enjoy some awesome Saturday night action on Woodward. You guys just won't beleive how nuts it is out there even a week before the Cruise.

I'll keep the Sunday afternoon option open for now until all the votes are in, so please vote your preference.

BTW, great sig Paul :beer:

bigslim
08-12-2004, 08:54 AM
Sorry Mike, that time is pushing me a little. I won't be able to make that. I can make anytime Sunday though.

MikesMerc
08-13-2004, 04:58 AM
I've heard from a few others that can make Saturday (but didn't vote here), so Saturday will be the day. I apologize to anyone that cannot make that day/time but I'm gonna let the majority dictate here.

Unless anyone has another idea, let's plan on meeting at Duggan's for a bite to eat at 6:00pm where we can discuss some details and just plain BS for while. I figure we can head to Annette's around 7:00 or so (after she closes for business). Jerry and Dave will be joining us too.

Mike, if you can come for about an hour or so until about 7pm, that would be great.

Daryl, sorry I cannot accomodate your schedule, but you'll be there in spirit:)

Be prepared for some serious action on Woodward. Things will be crazy. :rock: